Joe Rogan attacked by Caitlyn Jenner

The fact that she says my daughters are more famous and have more money than he has like that is some sort of way to discredit him or makes them better says it all. Anyone who says " I'm a good person " is not a good person, she's an attention seeker, a nutcase, a fraud and potentially caused a fatal accident which she has expressed 0 remorse for.

Secondly, Kardashians already came from a wealthy family and already had notoriety from their father, they are not self made. Delusional.

Where was the praise when he defended and talked up Kim Kardashian just a couple shows ago

I dont even agree with all this trans stuff and even me when I saw joe talking about his joke I was like damn, that's really not even that funny and pretty rude and disrespectful especially for today's day and age

<DisgustingHHH>

This is the problem. Everybody getting upset over about everything these days.

joe is now a target because of the debate moderating thing, obviously
lefties will run the gamut of buzzwords on him
racist, transphobe, mysoginist, blabla

Why did he choose a teenager’s name like Caitlyn? He could have chose an old fashion name but he wanted to sound like some teen...

Do people just grow out of their names?

No need to be concerned

No one can touch joe in his new Spotify bomb shelter studio.

At over 6 feet without heels Jenner couldn’t even enter without taking a knee so would have a significant mobility disadvantage if it came down to a man to (wo)man confrontation

I’m upset “cait” ran a poor woman over, with no consequences at all. It is what it is
SoulfulElatedBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif

Joe is just the guy that talks shit about other people on his show and then when he sees them in real life he doesn't say shit

Post proof of this. Which altercation are you referring to? Why would Joe be scared of an old tranny?

They will bury that dwarf. , not to mention, hes now messing with kanye's wife, so the whole urban community will take rogans asshole. He shouldn't mess with kanye, cuz he is a full sized adult Male, hes not suffering from dwarfism like Rogan
When will this happen? What date?
Nothing and no one will “bury” Rogan.

Back