Joe Rogan attacked by Caitlyn Jenner

image33-1.gif

<{shaqs}>

So some weirdo celebrity makes fun of weirdo celebrity #2.
The #2 is annoyed and retaliates.
All good IMO and that's what free speech is about. Fuck anyone who would want to censor either side.

What’s with all the TMZ bullshit on this page now !?!

Desperate for Hollywood gossip trash

I think they’ll inevitably end up dating. It’s gonna be a reality series with extremely broad appeal.

He's way too profitable to get cancelled.

All of these people who get more pissed off at Rogan than actual politicians are hilarious.

Caitlyn Jenner voted for Trump, whose administration has actively pushed back on several different pro-trans government policies. Rogan seems like a pretty strange target all things considered.

Jenner is an idiot. And a killer.

Joe has proven he can't be cancelled. That's why Hollywood hates him, they have no control over him. They are all about control.

Is Bryan Callen and Chris D'elia cancelled? Is Joe Next? Will Caitlyn fight Joe in a Bare Knuckle Boxing match with special guest referee Carol Baskin? Find out next time on TMZ!!!!!!

I dont even agree with all this trans stuff and even me when I saw joe talking about his joke I was like damn, that's really not even that funny and pretty rude and disrespectful especially for today's day and age

Why did he choose a teenager’s name like Caitlyn? He could have chose an old fashion name but he wanted to sound like some teen...

Joe Rogan is a thorough sub par comedian.

Fuck this dude... I mean bitch...

{<huh}

That whole family is just a bunch of terrible attention whores so nothing wrong with a couple of jokes about them

Back