Joe Rogan attacked by Caitlyn Jenner

bruce-jenner.jpg

Joe is just the guy that talks shit about other people on his show and then when he sees them in real life he doesn't say shit

They will bury that dwarf. , not to mention, hes now messing with kanye's wife, so the whole urban community will take rogans asshole. He shouldn't mess with kanye, cuz he is a full sized adult Male, hes not suffering from dwarfism like Rogan

Joe should never talk about old stuff he's done, will always end badly.

I started watching the video, and then I told myself, nah, you live only once and time is precious. So I stopped.

Wasnt Jenner on a Comedy Central roast? What a hypocrite

This is from his 2016 special.... she's literally 4 years late on this.

Shitlibs are launching another round of attacks on Rogan because Trump suggested that he moderate a debate between him and Biden.

Most of the "dirt" that they have on Rogan is out-of-context shit that he said years ago.

Hes a fucking tranny...
I'm totally cool with homosexuals, but this tranny shit is just wierd as fuck and im not on board. The whole movement is fucking retarded. Just because society says certain shit is feminine and masculine dont make it so. If you're a guy and like playing with dolls, do it...it doesn't mean you gotta lop off your dick and become a women. Dumbest fucking logic these idiots have.
Secondly, this murderer is wrong. Joe is ten times the human this dudes daughters are. People that get plastic surgery like that entire waste of life family, are not sane people. They are all money hungry, attention seeking fucks who contribute nothing to society. Joe is a good human being that spreads positivity for the most part. He also is self made dude who worked hard at his crafts to get where he is at. Money doesn't equal success. Joe is a far more successful human than anyone in that entire family line. Fuck this wierdo.

Caitlin is a former A level athlete, she can over power joe if his kicks can be avoided

All the bullshit aside, Bruce does seem like a good dude. He just has a lot of issues. I'm certainly not going to fault Joe for calling a spade a spade. The Kardashians are crazy bitches, and Bruce is mentally ill. I hope he'll go on the Joe Rogan podcast so they can chat.

Last edited:
Back