Joe Rogan attacked by Caitlyn Jenner

He was born a man for sure.

I was just pointing out it's not as simple as you make out.
“not as simple” meaning, no longer has the twig and berries to prove it? Well then that’s for sure.

No, and that's exactly my point. Their chosen identity is NOT determined by genitals. It's determined by who they feel they are. Trans women who choose not to get surgery are still trans women.
Geeeetttt the hell outta here you mental illness defender.

It’s people like you that contribute to the high % of post-op transgender suicide rates.

Biology and REALITY over mental illness all day.

Geeeetttt the hell outta here you mental illness defender.

It’s people like you that contribute to the high % of post-op transgender suicide rates.

Biology and REALITY over mental illness all day.
Busy watching fights RN, but I suggest you watch the video I posted. It's six minutes and proves you don't actually know what you are talking about.

Highly recommended.

Thats like being verbally attacked by a mental patient.

Who cares.

Busy watching fights RN, but I suggest you watch the video I posted. It's six minutes and proves you don't actually know what you are talking about.

Highly recommended.
I’m watching the prelims also. One of my old teammates just won his fight.

Not gonna submit to agreeing that mental illness is totally cool.

“not as simple” meaning, no longer has the twig and berries to prove it? Well then that’s for sure.

There are also men that have been born without penis and balls, or who have been castrated.

There are also men that have been born without penis and balls, or who have been castrated.
Pretty sure that wasn’t there choice and my deepest condolences go out to them.

Man am I the only one who was hoping for a physical tranny attack on Joe, when I read the headline?
If that you was ever going to happen it would have been in 2016. And it didn’t.

Pretty sure that wasn’t there choice and my deepest condolences go out to them.

Which raises the point that you've gotta be pretty motivated to do such a thing on purpose haven't you?

This would indicate that there is something happening to that individual that's beyond their control?

Gender ambiguity seems to be a pretty normal part of human variation, you see it across a lot of cultures, particularly men preferring to identify as women.

I don't believe the ultra-sjw, 72 genders, respect my pronouns people have it right.

But neither do the people who start derping about mental illness every time they see a transgender person.

Also Caitlyn/Bruce is built solid. 3 months training and she handles manlet Rogan with ease.

How can this cunt complain about her daughters being called bitches when they chose to become famous and owe everything to their fame. And some negative press comes with the territory by default so dont fucking complain.

Instead be appreciative for becoming rich and influential for no good reason and not as a result of your intellect and creativity. The only ounce of talent out of that family is Bruce in the olympics and the lawyer father. The rest of them are worthless cunts.

Which raises the point that you've gotta be pretty motivated to do such a thing on purpose haven't you?

This would indicate that there is something happening to that individual that's beyond their control?
As long as there is a nearly 70% tranny (post op) suicide rate... ^^^ those comments will always be null and void.

As long as there is a nearly 70% tranny (post op) suicide rate... ^^^ those comments will always be null and void.

I just dipped back into that research again to refresh myself and it's not a simple picture.

Female to male trans show no rise in suicidal ideation from non trans in several studies. Studies are hampered by being short term and subjects dropping out. There is higher mental illness in the population which also strongly corrolates with suicide.

I broadly agree that reassignment seems not sensible as we have no data on the effect of counseling gender dysphoria and it's outcomes without reassignment.

A high suicide rate does not in itself prove that reassignment is the cause, we still don't know if it's not the lack of acceptance by people like yourself for example.

It's not an area I think anyone, even those well versed in the data on the matter, can really be definite about.

Back