Joe Rogan asks Bill Burr if eating Elks makes him more agressive

Those hats are real popular now because of Beckham and Peaky Blinders but they just make people that wear them look like chimney sweepers in my eyes

Damn you got me excited for a second, I thought they had a new episode. Those two are gold together.

burr, cocoa, brewer, Rogan, kreischer, segura, I'll listen to any combination of them.

I'd throw Greg Fitzsimmons in that mix too, I love when he & Rogan talk about their old days in comedy.

Bill Burr and Norton.

Joe isn't a podcast you go to for comedy unless a guy like Bill Burr is on.

Joe is for guys who like smoking in a garage and talking about space and shit.
He's not really a funny guy to be honest.

pretty much the entire election day podcast was great to watch

First time I've ever seen Rogan get made fun of and not puff his chest out and try to get the better of the other man. That's because he knows he'd get his ass handed to him by Burr in a roast.

Those hats are real popular now because of Beckham and Peaky Blinders but they just make people that wear them look like chimney sweepers in my eyes

rogan in general looks goofy with the stuff he wears. i think it's a combination of the clothes fitting too tight, and he's just too big for his height. and when he wears hats like that, it just makes it even goofier lol.

rogan in general looks goofy with the stuff he wears. i think it's a combination of the clothes fitting too tight, and he's just too big for his height. and when he wears hats like that, it just makes it even goofier lol.
I'm kinda built like him just slightly taller and not as lean.
Both slim fit clothes & regular cut can look goofy on me lol

I think Rogan wears it because he saw Mark Delagrotte wear those.

That was definitely the best moment of the podcast. No Joe, you fucking lunatic.

Back