Joe Rogan Asked to Corner Fight by UFC Legend

Should Rogan accept the request?

• Total voters
I wonder if they even really talked outside of the UFC. If they did not this would be quite awkward for Joe i would say lol.

Will Uncle Dana let Rogaine corner for One? Rogan has to do whatever Danas says.

It'd be a good experience for Rogan, esp. right after he slammed Sanchez's corner, Josh Fabian.

No it's fucking stupid. First he needs anxiety dogs to walk him to the cage now he needs Rogan in his corner. All between his studies at Stanford (is that bs over)? Just no Vitor. Just no. Barely a legend anyway.

How does BJPenn.com still exist? And why?

Joe hasn't cornered a fight since Bravo beat Royler. Not sure he would have spoken though, or if he was in the corner. Pretty sure he was there..? Asking Rogan to corner him to launch his new roid Masters division career is strange, shameless self-promotion.
Decent rant, good read. Underrated.

LOL @ TRT Vitor's opponent making it past the first round for Joe to even have a voice.

Has TRTVitor 2.0 emerged from the training bunker yet? Seems we haven't had a n update in a while

Rogan already acts like a corner when he's calling a fight and sitting right next to the action (so close the fighters can/almost can hear him), saying what the fighter should do.

"Oh he's ROCKED! I'm gonna throw in the towel"

This is a brilliant PR attempt by Vitor. Rogan is probably more famous than almost everyone on the UFC roster.

There’s like 0 chance Dana allows this.

I have no idea why real fighters want to be around this fake, manlet, scam artist.
1 (67).gif

To be fair.......he wouldn’t be any worse than some of the corner men!

Haha Just the sheer randomness and idiocy makes it awesome to me. Just fucking do it.

Even as he’s asking him, Vitor is hardcore plugging OneFC. Dana will likely scuttle this regardless of what Joe thinks, because he won’t have one of his biggest personalities helping promote another org.

Yes he should corner him. I don't see a problem with it. Seems harmless to me.

Because Dana. It’s quite poetic though, and a unique opportunity for Frogan.

I love how sherdoggers try to discredit a guy who trains and has been at the epicenter of mma for 21 years.

Back