Joe Rogan are you serious?

If you guys are saying he wasnt being disrespectful to JDS you guys are fucking weird thats all. I dont need to point out where because it was pretty much every moment cain did something. If you dont know where the disrespectful part was I feel bad for you u cuz will go through a hard social life.

I think you should put the pipe down and leave it down; it's clearly altering your perception of reality. You needn't feel for me? I'm in my 50's and have a fabulous social life.

..This is the level of fucks given by Joe Rogan about people like the TS

RoganGIF.gif

If you guys are saying he wasnt being disrespectful to JDS you guys are fucking weird thats all. I dont need to point out where because it was pretty much every moment cain did something. If you dont know where the disrespectful part was I feel bad for you u cuz will go through a hard social life.

you must be brazilian. there was nothing wrong with joe's work last night.

truth hurts - wake up and deal with it.

This is how the first fight should have gone. in the first round thats all i need to say. if u see no disrespect in that u r weird

how the fuck is someone WEIRD for having a different observation.

you sir are fucking weird and so sensitive. Seriously - log off, wait an hour and come back to this thread and read your own comment, you might see what the rest of us NORMAL people are reading.
you have not a single supporter

how was he disrespectful to JDS?

He took away all the credit for his win against Cain in the first fight by saying this fight clearly shows Cain was injured and this is the real Cain, something along those lines. Not very cool.

I always had a bad feeling about Joe and yesterday night pretty much says it all.

As long as Joe is there to commentate this sport will get nowhere. He is the most unprofessional commentator ive seen by a long shot. He must have been badly teased and bullied by Brazilians or something. the way he was going ape shit and the way he was disrespecting the champion was way too far fetched. He needs to be cut. I dont care if he knows his shit he is just a typical pot head white trash not being racist at all.

Grats to Cain tho i knew he had it in him but I know junior will be back stronger his tdd impressed me in the first round before he got rocked.

jds was being destroyed, he even went soft on jds.

He took away all the credit for his win against Cain in the first fight by saying this fight clearly shows Cain was injured and this is the real Cain, something along those lines. Not very cool.

you have some sense of respect. I'm pretty shocked at what im seeing in the replies its pretty sad, I feel bad for them

Get that thing out of your ass man!

you have some sense of respect. I'm pretty shocked at what im seeing in the replies its pretty sad, I feel bad for them

Seriously TS, just answer this one question with a couple of examples. What did Rogan say during the fight that was untrue? You do know its his job to talk about whats happening right?

the ufc needs a commentator that knows about striking, footwork, philosophy. Rogan knows about rubber guard and kimuras.

Yeah he's a badass martial artist, but he should stfu and read a book on his time away from the cage. Its sad that he hasn't brought anything new to the table in years. I dont think i've ever laughed at any of his jokes, i can't remember him even making a joke.

Train MT and get back to us joe. Go to a boxing gym, do something ffs

You make it seem as if you've lost all hope in humanity because of Joe Rogan. Why do you let his opinion's effect you so much?

Cain lost the last fight, he lost it by getting KO'd, but he destroyed JDS. I think he'll do it again in the next fight too. Does that mean I am disrespecting JDS, no, I just have the opinion he is the better fighter.

As a JDS fan, I'll admit that Rogan's commentary was accurate. JDS was having crazy success in the beginning stuffing those takedowns, but once he got caught, it was ALL downhill.

Which is true. The first fight was a fluke KO. Last night was what the first fight should had been. If a third fight happens with both of them healthy, it will end up like it ended last night.

He seemed to be riding Cain's nuts hard.

Then again it's probably because my opinion is biased. I like JDS alot, and I don't care for Cain. So who knows, it most likely wasn't as bad as I thought, if bad at all.

btw I like Rogan, big fan of his *shrugs*, but it seemed strange, I've never caught that vibe off him. Not even a little so it's wierd that I was like WTH? 90 seconds into the fight.

He jumped the gun a bit saying JDS won't make it 5 rounds so early, like it was fact.

but it's hard when your biased toward one fighter who's getting owned to make an un-biased judgement about the commentating.

Whatever it's done.

the amount of asshurt fans.. what was rogan supposed to do.. " look at how awesome jds looks while getting his face tenderized"

yeah makes perfect sense.

I can't recall him saying anything bad towards JDS

I can't recall him saying anything bad towards JDS

thats because he called it like how he saw it.. he praised jds tdd and his ability to scramble back to his feet.. but as soon as jds blew his load on defending takedowns then getting dropped. Junior looked lost hands down taking punches to the face and turning away from Cain.

How much did you lose TS?

I saw no disrespect either, just Rogan doing his job

Back