Joe Rogan are you serious?

What was he supposed to say while JDS was getting murdered? It has nothing to do with Brazilians. Calm down, playboy.

This is how the first fight should have gone.

say that to somebody after you beat someone in a rematch in something whatever it may be.

He was pointing out the fact that the way Cain was fighting was what a lot of people expected from him in the first fight. It's not like he said except last time Junior got lucky. No disrespect just pointing out an observation.

Like if I say you're a little too sensitive and butthurt for a sport like fighting. Not being disrespectful just making an observation.

From the biggest Cain fan here... Even I felt uncomfortable with his utter biase

He was pointing out the fact that the way Cain was fighting was what a lot of people expected from him in the first fight. It's not like he said except last time Junior got lucky. No disrespect just pointing out an observation.

Like if I say you're a little too sensitive and butthurt for a sport like fighting. Not being disrespectful just making an observation.

No just no. u need a little more education if u say thats no disrespect no need to say more to u. u probably have no sense of respect for anything

I always had a bad feeling about Joe and yesterday night pretty much says it all.

As long as Joe is there to commentate this sport will get nowhere. He is the most unprofessional commentator ive seen by a long shot. He must have been badly teased and bullied by Brazilians or something. the way he was going ape shit and the way he was disrespecting the champion was way too far fetched. He needs to be cut. I dont care if he knows his shit he is just a typical pot head white trash not being racist at all.

Grats to Cain tho i knew he had it in him but I know junior will be back stronger his tdd impressed me in the first round before he got rocked.
lol no. you're retarded.

Joe calls it like he SEES it. JDS looked every bit as bad as Joe was saying and that's why he said it.

He's said many times before he doesn't sugar coat stuff to avoid hurting a fighter's feelings. So if you make a mistake, he'll call you on it

and JDS was gassing in the 1st round. Pathetic

I'm guessing TS doesn't know of many sports commentators, or the ones outside of his city.

From the biggest Cain fan here... Even I felt uncomfortable with his utter biase

What bias? He said things like "Cain is completely dominating" and "JDS looks horrible" because that was what he was watching. That was the truth

This is how the first fight should have gone. in the first round thats all i need to say. if u see no disrespect in that u r weird

i like how you bitch over someone having poor grammar and then proceed to post this little nugget.

Jds was getting dominated. What was Joe supposed to say? Lol

"I always had a bad feeling about Joe" Couldn't even read the rest I was laughing so hard at that.

hahahaha - this got me

Disrespectful? How? You're blowing this outta proportion bro. Let me think...

Joe Rogan: "If Junior can pull off a knockout this would be one of the CRAZIEST COMEBACKS EVER!!"

Joe Rogan (after JDS getting booed): "Lets get a little love for Junior!"

I see no disrespect.

glad someone sees it the way i do too

What is he supposed to say when the 2 best HWs are fighting and one is totally kicking the shit out of the other one?

Oh please everyone knows Rogan is biased in his commentating. It's not a big deal, you're just mad JDS lost and are looking for something to whine about. I bet he actually has more respect for JDS who he knows on a personal level unlike you.

Back