Joe Rogan are you serious?

"I always had a bad feeling about Joe" Couldn't even read the rest I was laughing so hard at that.

joe basically sad JDS was lucky in the first fight.

He took him till round 5 to say cain was slowing down, when cain and jds both looked tired as shit in round 3.

cain looked pretty bad for the first few mins of the fight with his horrible take downs, but joe was going crazy for cain

How was Joe disrespecting JDS? It's not like he was making fun him as he was falling over or pointing and laughing at JDS' battered face. He was merely describing what was happening in the fight. In case you missed it, JDS got destroyed and was virtually a zombie from the middle of round 1 to the closing bell.

I always had a bad feeling about Joe and yesterday night pretty much says it all.

As long as Joe is there to commentate this sport will get nowhere. He is the most unprofessional commentator ive seen by a long shot. He must have been badly teased and bullied by Brazilians or something. the way he was going ape shit and the way he was disrespecting the champion was way too far fetched. He needs to be cut. I dont care if he knows his shit he is just a typical pot head white trash not being racist at all.

Grats to Cain tho i knew he had it in him but I know junior will be back stronger his tdd impressed me in the first round before he got rocked.

There is so much wrong with this entire post I won't even bother.

Lol, people are so fucking sensitive. Joe called the fight as he saw it, and you're retarded if you think Joe has anything but respect for Brazilian fighters.

If you guys are saying he wasnt being disrespectful to JDS you guys are fucking weird thats all. I dont need to point out where because it was pretty much every moment cain did something. If you dont know where the disrespectful part was I feel bad for you u cuz will go through a hard social life.

Disrespectful? How? You're blowing this outta proportion bro. Let me think...

Joe Rogan: "If Junior can pull off a knockout this would be one of the CRAZIEST COMEBACKS EVER!!"

Joe Rogan (after JDS getting booed): "Lets get a little love for Junior!"

I see no disrespect.

This is a clear example of someone not liking what someone else says and calling it disrespect

Joe Rogan just says what we are thinking most of the time. I was thinking wow JDS is getting his *** beat and that is all Joe said, if you want fake made for TV commentary where no one feels bad when they get stomped then watch the baseball

I always had a bad feeling about Joe and yesterday night pretty much says it all.

As long as Joe is there to commentate this sport will get nowhere. He is the most unprofessional commentator ive seen by a long shot. He must have been badly teased and bullied by Brazilians or something. the way he was going ape shit and the way he was disrespecting the champion was way too far fetched. He needs to be cut. I dont care if he knows his shit he is just a typical pot head white trash not being racist at all.

Grats to Cain tho i knew he had it in him but I know junior will be back stronger his tdd impressed me in the first round before he got rocked.

your rediculous if your serious

the way he was going ape shit and the way he was disrespecting the champion was way too far fetched. He needs to be cut. I dont care if he knows his shit he is just a typical pot head white trash...

If you guys are saying he wasnt being disrespectful to JDS you guys are fucking weird thats all. I dont need to point out where because it was pretty much every moment cain did something. If you dont know where the disrespectful part was I feel bad for you u cuz will go through a hard social life.

BBBetterNotToTalk_zps7f40f3fd.gif

Joe's the best commentator in all of MMA!

u mad, brah.

Wow, I'm brazilian and I didn't notice anything special about the way he commented. But then again, I grew up used to turn off the sound in soccer games and put on the radio transmission over the image for dislike of a particular commentator.

It's just a sport, and he's a guy who talks about it, no big deal.

Oh brother

Not this respect crying shit again

no i think your just a little sensitive about it cuz im a jds fan picked him to win this time around (was wrong both times lol) but rogan said nothing disrespectful he said jds was getting mauled ... he was he said it was one sided ... it was i dont see the problem.

This is how the first fight should have gone.

say that to somebody after you beat someone in a rematch in something whatever it may be.

Back