Joe Rogan annoys me

Joe rogan got the love. Thats all that matters. He represents every guy watching who goes OH MY GOD HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

Out of all the things wrong with the UFC that could potentially annoy someone Joe Rogan seems rather low on the totem poll.

That part is true. "He's hurt/wobbled/rocked/stunned, Mike!" happens pretty much every fight when the dude clearly isn't. Goldberg knows he isn't, and he shouldn't know lol. But Rogan's the best mma commentator around right now.

I can't decide if it's the weed talking or his increased info on CTE.

Joe has to try to have enough high level knowledge of the sport to keep his commentary interesting for people that are "experts" while also keeping it fun/entertaining for the casual fans.

Can't make both of these groups happy at the same time, all the time

Bro just watch pre ufc 34 it was a fucking nightmare, rogan is the best commentator hands down, super passionate and technical but not over technical

Join the club. Many of us can't stand Rogan.

But soon new owners will give him a boot up his ass and we will finally be free from OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HURT MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The guy has sat cageside for 3000 fights yet still can't tell the difference between someone being hurt and a knockdown from poor footwork.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

c6t6wu.jpg

Sitting as close as he does while providing constant commentary doesn't give him a good space to make perfect assessments of the action.
I would think on tv it might be easier to see sometimes since they're backs are never too us

You can always tell when Rogan is biased towards a fighter. It's like his opponent is Century BOB.

Back