Joe Rogan annoys me

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The guy has sat cageside for 3000 fights yet still can't tell the difference between someone being hurt and a knockdown from poor footwork.

You're right, the guy has sat cage side for thousands of fights. That means that occasionally he'll fuck up announcing, as will the guy who made a hundred thousand hamburgers over at Mcdonalds.

99% of the time the announcers, referees, and judges are all on point.

"He's hurt, Mike !"

All jokes aside, Rogan is the GOAT MMA commentator. Deal with it, haters & cucks :D

Sitting as close as he does while providing constant commentary doesn't give him a good space to make perfect assessments of the action.

He just gets excited sometimes, as do I. Do you think you could do better?

"He's hurt, Mike !"

All jokes aside, Rogan is the GOAT MMA commentator. Deal with it, haters & cucks :D

I agree with you, but that's more of a reflection on the state of commentating in MMA as opposed to how good he is at the job.

My left nut annoys me when it gets too close to the right one

Rewatching mcgregor diaz 2. I like rogan but the commentary for diaz is hilarious. Nate didnt hit him fuck all woth power mcgregor was NEVER in danger

I agree with you, but that's more of a reflection on the state of commentating in MMA as opposed to how good he is at the job.

You may get excellent commentators down the line, but you'll never get a personality like Rogan.

You're right, the guy has sat cage side for thousands of fights. That means that occasionally he'll fuck up announcing, as will the guy who made a hundred thousand hamburgers over at Mcdonalds.

99% of the time the announcers, referees, and judges are all on point.
Judges are not even close to always on point and Yamasaki fucks up a lot

The guy has sat cageside for 3000 fights yet still can't tell the difference between someone being hurt and a knockdown from poor footwork.
He gets excited sometimes. Thats OK.
Good outweights the bad. Anyone talking on 3000 fights,their flaws are there for the world to see,and everyones got em.

Is he maybe more right than ya think sometimes...hmmmm.

get that guy who commentated the fedor - maldobabo fight. thats the GOAT commentator.

i was just watching Khabib vs MJ again. WAR KHABIB!!!
anyway..
so i was watching that fight when MJ clocks Khabib,and joe rogan is saying hes hurt hes hurt!!
and he really wasnt. So Rogan was wrong about that,but thats ok we all make mistakes.

If only you applied the same standard to whatever job you do, you might not be such a whiner.

Rewatching mcgregor diaz 2. I like rogan but the commentary for diaz is hilarious. Nate didnt hit him fuck all woth power mcgregor was NEVER in danger

Round 3 Conor was in trouble.

But in round 2 when Nate jabs him on the chest or some shit and Conor trips over his own feet, Rogan and Goldie were screaming he's hurt when he was completely fine lol.

Back