News Joe Rogan acquires ‘High Hopes’

Rofl, couldn't stop laughing at hospital when I saw this, beautiful simple response.

I would like to see Joe Rogan next too <{UberTS}>

*to

I don’t understand the Coldplay reference at all TBH.

I am unfamiliar with their music, but might have heard that some of their songs are blatantly plagiarized?

Love airbrush on black velvet. Did it come with a matching tiger mirror and a stretched coke bottle?

Looks like one of those shirts or sweaters you see in trailer parks a lot

wolf-tee-s-and-bucky.jpg

*to

I don’t understand the Coldplay reference at all TBH.

I am unfamiliar with their music, but might have heard that some of their songs are blatantly plagiarized?

Yeah, saw the "to" error and was ceebs fixing it.

Coldplay and Nickelback are basically emo depressing singers, just listen to any of their songs and you'll realise just from their tone. Also look up "Nickelback look at this photograph", the meme is great, but you'll need to see the music video first.

i like how joe rogan threads always end up about his weird body or his height or his homosexual tendencies

That’s something lottery winners would buy. It’ll go great next to his closet full of Von Dutch clothes

I’m not clicking on that. Is it some sort of a rickroll about homosexuality? I can see the graphic of a transformation into a rainbow flag
Such a young cunt you dont even know that the rainbow flag was used in Andean Culture a century ago then was an International Peace Symbol hence why Pink Floyd used it in the 60's, then it was adopted by the gay community it the late 70's. You probably think the Swastika was invented by the Nazi's....

Just the same reason you like Conor because he is new and you do zero research into the past and think that everything that has been done in front of you is ground breaking just like the Art you tried to flog off as trend setting.

Such a young cunt you dont even know that the rainbow flag was used in Andean Culture a century ago then was an International Peace Symbol hence why Pink Floyd used it in the 60's, then it was adopted by the gay community it the late 70's. You probably think the Swastika was invented by the Nazi's....

Just the same reason you like Conor because he is new and you do zero research into the past and think that everything that has been done in front of you is ground breaking just like the Art you tried to flog off as trend setting.

<Gordonhat>

Meh, I've seen better art in sherdog shoop threads.

So someone photoshop a tiger in space with a missle, and joe payed for it? What does high hopes mean? Get really high (im sure joe was) and hope you forget much you payed for this garbage)

Back