Joe Rogan: “Is it too early for Chael to start celebrating?”

I was talking so much shit at the bar that night, I didn't care, I just saw a bunch of Anderson fans just devastated. Then when he won smdh, I started making up excuses and just fueling the fire. That was super fun, but I felt really bad for Chael.

Funny thing is this would have turned into a No Contest if Chael actually won. So it wouldn't have really mattered in the Grand theme of things

Yeah, but Chael still would’ve had the belt wrapped around his waist, and when Anderson popped later on we would all probably have levelled it out as an achievement.

Chael had a 16.9:1 ratio of Testosterone that fight
That ratio is for testosterone to epitestosterone. All it says is that Chael was most definitely juicing, but it says hardly anything at all about how much he was juicing.

The reason I bring this up is because for 10 years I've seen people perpetuate the myth that Chael had testosterone levels 16.9 times higher than normal and it's getting pretty tiring at this point.

Sonnen’s signature move was getting caught in triangles...

11gm146.gif

GriffinSubmitsSonnen.gif

Even his arm gets triangled...

tumblr_m89v8kC3L81ry1rm7o1_r1_250.gif

Is normal.

Why did Chael abandon the arm-triangle to move back into guard? That shit was tight. At the very least Anderson would have given up back mount.

Wasn't close to being tight, he tried to go back to full mount to adjust the arm triangle better, but he did it sloppy so silva recovered guard. Also, why would silva give up back mount? His defense was to turn in to the oponent, not the oposite.

Back