Joe Riggs is BACK!!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Riggs2.jpg
Joe Riggs fought Cody McKenzie last night and won using devastating strikes that led to Cody's submission of the match!

I find submissions to strikes to be very impressive since it means the strikes are so painful and deadly that the person submitting must endure a great deal of pain and hardship that forces a strong willed person like Cody to not want some more!

I love Joe "Diesel" Riggs, back in the day he was 100 times better looking than Sage, hell he looked and fought like a Super Saiyan Future Trunks mixed with Guile from street fighters series! except he with shorter hair but same look and same level of tenacity!

Young Riggs was like a pretty boy boxer:

JoeRiggs.png

tjoe-riggs1_001.jpg

diaz-vs-Riggs1.jpg

TS doesn't remember Hungry Riggs.

Nate Marquardt and Joe Riggs can fight forever if they take on skinny grapplers with no power.

Wrong forum but he´s a tough mf:er, should beat Cody tho

Wrong forum but he´s a tough mf:er, should beat Cody tho

Its not the wrong forum, he maybe returning to the UFC! He was having personal issues and he is friends with the UFC because he is old school and UFC understood his personal issues. They told him to get some wins back and come back in shape. In shape Riggs would have beaten Chris with ease!

Beating up a chubby Cody makes you legit

Its not the wrong forum, he maybe returning to the UFC! He was having personal issues and he is friends with the UFC because he is old school and UFC understood his personal issues. They told him to get some wins back and come back in shape. In shape Riggs would have beaten Chris with ease!
Did he tell you this at the airport?

I feel bad for Cody. There's no way he's fighting because he wants to. Dude needs to fight for that paycheck. Seeing how out of shape he looked said a lot. He's never looked real great or anything, but he used to be a tall, skinny fw. Now he's just fat and fighting at mw.

Back