Joe NoBrain "I'm revising my thinking about this virus."

A lot of information has been coming out saying that it primarily affects older people, people with respiratory issues, smokers, obese people, etc.

A lot of info is also unknown at this point.

I'm in a major city

I'm sure one of these days I and the 100s of people I ask will eventually know someone infected

Statistically speaking it's not a big deal.

Death rate below 9 years old = 0%
Death rate between 10 years old and 40 years old = .2%

Death rate 40 - 50 years old = .4%

50 - 60 years old = 1.3%

60 - 70 years old = 3.6%

70 - 80 = 8%

80 + = 13%

Of those admitted to intensive care, 36% were aged 45-64 years and 12% were aged 20-44 years. No ICU admissions were reported among people 19 years or younger.

12% isn't a high bracket, but in terms of actual people in ICU it's a lot, of the 400k cases it means 48,000 young adults are in ICU.

Still it's not a figure worth putting the country in a depression over.

And doctors are saying even young patients who survive end up with permanent lung damage, even if they were healthy before.

Take this shit seriously. The sooner everyone takes it seriously, the sooner we can go out again

At this point, are we even able to know that someone has permanent lung damage just a few days after having corona?

Someone thinking he was going to die and then not dying isn't an indication of how dangerous the virus is.

He got pneumonia, which can also be caused by ordinary viruses even in young healthy people.

Statistically speaking it's not a big deal.

Death rate below 9 years old = 0%
Death rate between 10 years old and 40 years old = .2%

Death rate 40 - 50 years old = .4%

50 - 60 years old = 1.3%

60 - 70 years old = 3.6%

70 - 80 = 8%

80 + = 13%

Of those admitted to intensive care, 36% were aged 45-64 years and 12% were aged 20-44 years. No ICU admissions were reported among people 19 years or younger.

12% isn't a high bracket, but in terms of actual people in ICU it's a lot, of the 400k cases it means 48,000 young adults are in ICU.

Still it's not a figure worth putting the country in a depression over.
Do you think the system can handle 400k patients who need intensive care

It only took nearly 20000 death world wide to THINK ABOUT change his thinking on it. This guy.
Not to be insensitive to those whose loved ones have perished but 20k out of 7 billion is less than a fraction of 1%

tenor.gif

Kettle Bells prevent coronavirus.
It's science.

Isnt there only 20,000 deaths worldwide. There are approximately 7.8 billion people. So that is roughly %0.0000026

The point is not everyone has had it, have they?

All the estimates I've seen have the death rate somewhere around 3.5% and it's highly contagious, so if hypothetically the whole world did get it, that would mean 273 million would die of just the virus and you've got to remember more would die from not being able to get healthcare for other issues.

Eddie Bravo thinks that this is an overblown flu that is being used by the democrats to sink the economy and get Trump out of power...I really hope that Tony only talks to that idiot about fighting and BJJ...

I prefer to listen to a doctor on the subject. Dr. Drew is trying to remain down to earth about it. We'll see if things change but as of last week, Drew is pissed about the media blowing this thing to shit for clicks.

His opinion starts the show.

Now he should give Bryan Callen a call and inform him.

Destroying the global economy is not worth saving 2 million lives.

??? Money can always be made again..but the people who die from this are gone forever..maybe one them was gunna cure cancer or end famine in certain regions or maybe give birth to the next great world leader?sports star ..who knows ..

People are worth more then money ..any day all day...

If u google how many movies they made in recent years about viruses you’ll know that this virus was made as control tactics. First they condition u to accept that this will happen then they unleash it on you! The Illuminati and the secret societies are behind it because they worship the devil who is man’s worst enemy! U can laugh at me me, but until you see one president die from it, then you know that they already got fixed for it! We need to start a revolution as soon as possible and bring all those involved to justice because the cure is there but the pharmaceutical corporations won’t let it be! Join me

Where do I sign up.

I didn't read what you wrote but I fucking hate paragraphs too.

Let's kill them.

Spread the word! Think of it this way, would u rather die as a warrior or die in the hospital because the elite ordered your murder by biological lab made virus?

Warrior all the way. Fuck those Labs.

There's two suspicious buildings down in my village.
One is a pyramid with a carving of an eye on it and the other is a Pizzeria with a load of Democrat Senators sitting around a 30" 4 Seasons.
I don't know which one to shoot up and I haven't got enough bullets for both.
Can you help a brother out.

Here I go again, probably going to regret it..Obesity, Drug addiction, Driving while texting..These are the real threats to life. Our society accepts these epidemics as part of our culture..Now here comes something new that we are unfamiliar with, that will cost far fewer lives, so let’s crash the economy..

If the fear mongers don’t see that something is radically wrong with this picture they never will...I’m still waiting to hear directly or even remotely about someone who has tested positive..

Back