Joe NoBrain "I'm revising my thinking about this virus."

This Just In:

Joe Rogan Set to Announce He's Starting a New Toilet Paper Business

If you don't think it's an extremely worrying virus at this point you're clinically braindead

Even today in England the police are having to break up neighbourhoods having BBQ's, all this virus is really doing is exposing how many idiots live around you
at least they're DOING that (police stepping in). They are not doing that in USA, and maybe they SHOULD BE.

you cannot pussyfoot around with this now, it's time to Go Big or Go Home (pun intended).

Sure, stay at home. But it's also important not to sit in fear and be paranoid about it unnecessarily when the risk is low. That can lead to people doing stupid things (like hoarding, panicking, and being dumbasses)

I think it's really stupid to say anybody staying home is fearful or paranoid just because he only leaves when necessary. You're acting like its a big issue when the reality is that after a week or so at home you're far too bored to feel scared.

First time replying for me.

This is your 8th thread of Rogan.

Well, you don't have to reply a second time.

Rogan is connected to the UFC...and this is a VERY timely topic...but if mods think it's out of place, so be it. Individual Sherbros can
read and or reply or...not.

Come on guys. He had to “look into it.”
giphy.gif

Joe Rogan must be stupid if he just starting to realize this...

Global economy is primed for a real collapse. This could be the catalyst.

Let er burn and start fresh. Isn't the first time, won't be the last.

i as well have been looking for the stats
this is a one of the more scary things said about the virus. and it scares me. but i went looking for these permanent lung damage cases and only a few mentions. didnt find anything staggering at all there.

Yeah from what I can see it still seems rare that generally healthy and younger people get hit hard by it but there for sure are still many unknowns. It's not worth being scared but it's worth being smart about it and reducing risk.

The biggest reason I think is because even if younger people get infected and it doesn't hurt them, they can pass it on to others and it can hurt them.

Got any stats? I am aware that there are examples of seemingly healthy people getting damage (including lung damage) but am not sure what kind of percentages we are talking about in terms of how bad it is
I'd have to do research, but I think a lot of negativity posts are taking the subset of cases and blowing them up to a majority level. A lot of people don't show symptoms or maybe mild enough symptoms to not give it much thought. There are outliers though of course and I think those are getting all the spotlight. Nobody is saying that younger people are immune, but headlines and community posts like these forums act like it's new information that it's not only older people getting it.

notorious conspiracy guy was hesitant at first

you dont say?

I think it's really stupid to say anybody staying home is fearful or paranoid just because he only leaves when necessary. You're acting like its a big issue when the reality is that after a week or so at home you're far too bored to feel scared.

Yeah I agree that it doesn't mean someone is scared or paranoid if they reduce risk to themselves and others and stay home.

Wait are you mocking him because he felt that the virus didn't really effect the younger groups? Which everyone thought? I didn't keep up with Rogans takes.. Did he think it was a hoax altogether!?

If you don't think it's an extremely worrying virus at this point you're clinically braindead

Even today in England the police are having to break up neighbourhoods having BBQ's, all this virus is really doing is exposing how many idiots live around you
Isnt there only 20,000 deaths worldwide. There are approximately 7.8 billion people. So that is roughly %0.0000026

Thanks for the crucial update on Joe Rogan's coronavirus analysis TS

Back