Joe NoBrain "I'm revising my thinking about this virus."

Riiiiiiiight ... 0.01% vs 35% is a "small" error.

giphy.gif

You respond to that gargantuan correction in the very figure that is the foundation of your entire point of view by claiming that a huge majority of that 35% will be community gardens ... somehow failing to notice that the "huge majority" is actually only a little over 7%.

giphy.gif

What's adorable about this is how you post screeds of unsubstantiated drama queen hyperbole in which you massively exaggerate the flaws of the 99.99%, but when your own gargantuan flaw - the tendency to spout utter bollocks which has no relationship to reality - is exposed you run in the opposite direction and attempt to play them down.

Hilarious. You're quite the character. Please never change.

giphy.gif

C'mon bro, don't cry ... if just you'd been able to calm down a little you'd have noticed it's not that the "larger scope" of your idea has been "ignored" ... it's that it's been destroyed.

You're somehow possessed by this unfounded, fanciful, elitist, egotist notion that unlike you, who is SO VERY SPECIAL, "99.99%" of human beings can't adapt and learn the basic skills needed for food production, when in actual fact there are mountains of evidence that human beings, especially in The West, have been doing exactly that already for at least a decade.

The sharp increase in folks (including a shitload of millennials) growing their own food in the wake of the GFC strongly suggests that
  1. the skills of our grandparents aren't even close to as lost as you hysterically claim and
  2. human beings learn and adapt real quick when they're motivated to.
You talked about growing food as if it's some kind of "lost wisdom", as if it's The Ways of the Jedi and you're Luke Skywalker or some such mystical bollocks. Did I ignore that? Or did I responded DIRECTLY to this supposedly "ignored larger scope" of yours by pointing out that 1/3 of households are already deploying that supposedly "lost wisdom" and that half of my suburban/urban friends have vegetable gardens and that the 8 year olds of 2019/2020 are hands-on in growing their food at suburban elementary schools?

But suuuuuure, your precious "larger scope" is being ignored.

giphy.gif

"What about the other 65%?" Why is it you fail to grasp that the vast majority of them would pick up the very simple skills of food production real, real quick when properly motivated to, especially since a good chunk of each community already has those skills to pass on to everyone else?

Drama queens gonna drama queen I guess.

giphy.gif
There are some VERY basic points i made. Which seem to have been almost completely lost on you. Seems you are more interested in being right About your very limited narrative than the truth.

You made a long post, all the while saying absolutely nothing and addressing nothing of what I've said

Apparently you think in a crisis, majority of the overweight and completely inept masses seen on supersize me will just take up self sufficiency and homesteading overnight. IN CITIES, where MOST are unable to

If that isn't delusional, I'm not sure what is

Posting meme gifs doesn't suddenly make your shitty arguments better. It only proves you to be a fool. How old are you? Over 40?

Sad stuff my friend. Sad indeed.

Last edited:
Yeah with the obvious "I don't want to sound like a callous dickhead" preface in case this is true...I also find that hard to believe. Googling 39 year old coronavirus death California brings up no results. There would be.

There was a 39 year old woman who died in New Orleans, but that's a New York Post article (pretty sure they are sensationalist trash), and she was a social worker who worked with HIV patients (does not say if she was positive or not...lol) and she was sick for over a week, waited a week while her symptoms got worse and allegedly only drank whiskey and did not seek medical help

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/39-year-old-woman-dies-waiting-for-coronavirus-test-results/

But now today apparently an under 18 year old died in California. That sucks, obviously no one wants that...but I also don't want to comb through the details and investigate into it that this kid most likely had cancer or some disease. But I have to:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/los...d-under-18-has-died-from-the-coronavirus.html

But of course, it doesn't say at all whether the child was healthy or compromised in health. It does say that apparently China had children in more serious states, with "one dying". That would lead me to believe as a more scientific and non-retarded person, that these children were already sick in some way. Just on statistics alone. (90% are asymptomatic according to China, children that is)
And that is how fake news gets snow balling, they lie by omission. No one perfectly healthy has died from covid 19 that didn’t have underlying issues. The young ones almost always had something. Right now, I know someone indirectly who has covid, my in law brothers co worker has it, and this co worker infected his whole family. It sucks. The entire house is quarantined officially, the government tested the coworker and one other family member and they are positive. Including a mother in her late 60s.

One of the most renowned german virologists just said they expect 70% of the population to get infected, with the rest of the 30% getting it after some time passes.

<Fedor23>

My question Is how in the hell was/is China able to avoid what is going on in NY city in places like Shanghai and Beijing? It makes no sense.

Everyone was quarantined to their homes, something that is still not happening in NYC

The best way to gather information on any issue is to pull from an aggregate. I've gathered lots of information from medical professionals and infectious disease experts. A lot of them are saying things that completely contradict one another. It's like a political shit show, at this point. Very fucking weird. One thing that's absolutely certain is that China is manipulating their infection totals.

All current measures lead up to April 30th. On April 29th - a giant, humanity threatening asteroid will fly by Earth. Here's how you can try and observe it for yourself: https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/asteroid-52768-1998-or2-april-2020-how-to-see Some folks tend to lose their minds when there's no end in sight, so just think of April 29th as a kind of symbolic/metaphorical deadline for this. It will all fly by and we'll be talking about C-19 like we're talking about dead Iranian generals... like, not at all.

please be true
I’m ready for the pain to end

Joe Rogan lost my respect years ago when he brainwashed casual MMA fans into thinking “wrestling is the best base for MMA”. What an idiotic thing to say on live TV.

Imagine being this worked up over other people not panic stricken like you BETA’s.

Schaub was right, you guys are a bunch of thumbsuckers.

<36>

That’s the thing about pseudo intellectuals, the hardest thing for them is to admit they are wrong, it’s hard to pretend you know everything while knowing nothing

Since this pandemic started Influenza has killed over 360,000 people. Where's the news coverage on that virus?

Since this pandemic started Influenza has killed over 360,000 people. Where's the news coverage on that virus?

Influenza doesn't have an as high hospitalisation rate as Covid-19. Covid-19 is overrunning hospitals all over the world. Influenza doesn't.

Exactly. They pick and choose what they want to cover. They are overestimating this virus. (Which i guess if you say 200k ppl are gonna die from it, and only say 30k die, you look like the hero) Its still wrong.

Im a conspiracy theorist to a point. I dont get into crap like moon landings and flat earth because one way or another if the earth is flat and the moon landing was fake how does that affect any of our lives? It doesnt. I also dont get into aliens and shit like that. I get into real conspiracy that I can somewhat prove. Like the gulf of tonkin or the reichstag fire or the jfk assasination. Shit a group of powerful men can do.

Suspect number 1 for me in all this is bill gates, hes openly been for eugenics. Hes been caught for giving bunk vacines to children in india. Then he goes on to talk about death panels and is end of life care really worth it? He talked about death panels. (Which we already have to some point) Then i find out a company he owns called PirBright owns the patent for the corona virus. Why would he own that? Then back in October he had people do a simulation of a corona virus outbreak back in October called event 201. Then in November the virus gets loose in china. They found out the virus didnt originate from the meat market. It was put there. By whom we dont know.

Then i see that dr Faucci and Bill Gates are all buddy buddy. This has got my conspiracy mind racing. Did he release this shit? They bad mouthed hydroxychloroquine and Z packs which were working for a while until it just got approve. Now they say in 12 to 18 months there will be a vaccine. I have a feeling that come March 2021, people are gonna be begging for that vaccine. Especially if a large chunk of the population gets covid19 and it ends up being a real bastard to fight. I think they already have the vaccine and are waiting for next year to roll it out. My conspiracy prediction. The vaccine is gonna lower fertility. Sterilization. Just as a side effect. But people will be so desperate they will take it, because having covid19 is nasty, even if youre healthy. Keep the fear wagon going.

Influenza doesn't have an as high hospitalisation rate as Covid-19. Covid-19 is overrunning hospitals all over the world. Influenza doesn't.
Are they over running hospitals? Apparently its not scheduled to peak here in the usa until mid april. Hospitals are pretty quiet right now. There is a trend going on right now, hastag film your hospital and emergency rooms everywhere are quiet. Usually theyre packed. There is no better time to get emergency help than now. So if you wanna break your arm snowboarding or whatever, go for it! The new york times lifted a picture from a hospital in Italy saying our hospitals are full, why not show our actual hospitals and not a picture from Italy? Im not saying the virus is fake. It just makes you think. How we rely on others for information and how we hope theyre telling us the truth. Thats the ultimate manipulation tool. The last 10 years have been pretty crazy. Its kind of hard to know which end is up.

Good god you have a hate boner for Rogan, what did he bang your mom or something? I think the format for his podcast is quite enlightening compared to the daily drivel of capitalistic and controlled media apparatus.

Statistically speaking it's not a big deal.

Death rate below 9 years old = 0%
Death rate between 10 years old and 40 years old = .2%

Death rate 40 - 50 years old = .4%

50 - 60 years old = 1.3%

60 - 70 years old = 3.6%

70 - 80 = 8%

80 + = 13%

Of those admitted to intensive care, 36% were aged 45-64 years and 12% were aged 20-44 years. No ICU admissions were reported among people 19 years or younger.

12% isn't a high bracket, but in terms of actual people in ICU it's a lot, of the 400k cases it means 48,000 young adults are in ICU.

Still it's not a figure worth putting the country in a depression over.

You look more stupid every passing day

Back