Joe NoBrain "I'm revising my thinking about this virus."

Joe should just smoke some DMT and try to talk to the virus.

My best friend died this afternoon from complications caused by COVID-19. My job is considered essential in California because of the "housing crisis". Now, my friend is gone, and the owner finally decided to close down the business for some as of yet unknown length of time. Dude was 39 yrs old and healthy. Shit is real, and it fucking sucks.
Where? In California? If he was healthy I find that hard to believe, it would make it in the news.

Cool, then just stay in your bunker. Lol at getting pissed now after your retarded claim that the world should crash into a depression because we can't afford to lose 85 year olds that might become future sports stars or politicians.

<36>

Ya soo funny tell that to the families over 200 who we know have died who were between the ages 20 and 65

63 of which will go up that where between 20 to 50 years old

Get educated pussy before talking shit online

Your the exact person thats gunna cause shit to get worse cuz you cant understand anything past money and greed lol

FYI:

https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/

Even if that 35% figure were accurate( most certainly extremely overinflated) its almost entirely based on community gardens.

Sure, if you consider that "a little over 7%" somehow qualifies as "almost entirely".

"Of the 42 million food gardens nationwide in 2013, 37 million gardened at home, 2 million gardened at the home of a friend,neighbor, or relative, and 3 million food gardened in a community garden" -- https://garden.org/special/pdf/2014-NGA-Garden-to-Table.pdf

<36><36><36>

And that was in 2013, with numbers trending sharply upward.

I don't know how you became brainwashed into thinking that 99.99% of the population is useless but everyone who doesn't live under a rock with horse blinders on has noticed that a HUGE and INCREASING percentage of the population has food production skills and grows food at home.

I started out in 2008, listening to Jack Spirko on the Survival Podcast all the way back when he used to record in his car while he commuted on the Texas Interstate. A lot of us started back then, spurred on by the GFC. The data in the study above jives real closely with my experience of watching this trend grow massively over the last 12 years.

Fuckloads of people have these skills, and in this modern age with the insane ease with which knowledge can be passed on and the technical improvements in gardening and construction tools none of these skills require a PHd or the hardness of a Navy SEAL to implement.

You couldn't be more wrong about this younger generation. Millennials are even more hardcore about home food production than my fellow Gen Xers or the Boomers who came before us.

Sure, if you consider that "a little over 7%" somehow qualifies as "almost entirely".

"Of the 42 million food gardens nationwide in 2013, 37 million gardened at home, 2 million gardened at the home of a friend,neighbor, or relative, and 3 million food gardened in a community garden" -- https://garden.org/special/pdf/2014-NGA-Garden-to-Table.pdf

<36><36><36>

I don't know how you became brainwashed into thinking that 99.99% of the population is useless but everyone who doesn't live under a rock with horse blinders on has noticed that a HUGE and INCREASING percentage of the population has food production skills and grows food at home.

I started out in 2008, listening to Jack Spirko on the Survival Podcast all the way back when he used to record in his car while he commuted on the Texas Interstate. A lot of us started back then, spurred on by the GFC. The data in the study above jives real closely with my experience of watching this trend grow massively over the last 12 years.

Fuckloads of people have these skills, and in this modern age with the insane ease with which knowledge can be passed on and the technical improvements in gardening and construction tools none of these skills require a PHd or the hardness of a Navy SEAL to implement.

You couldn't be more wrong about this younger generation. Millennials are even more hardcore about home food production than my fellow Gen Xers or the Boomers who came before us.
Regardless of what the precise numbers may be

The point stands that the VAST majority do not possess these skills and knowledge and are multiple fold less prepared than those who lived during previous economic collapse

You seem to vastly overestimate the average american. A country which is over 50% obese, testosterone numbers lower than ever in human history, average IQ is lower than ever. Basic skills, knowledge and awareness which was once common amongst our great grand parents has been lost.

In many regards there is a surge of knowledge without question, yet it remains a minority of humans taking part in these mini revolutions.

It's the vast majority of coddled, sheltered humans who have long lost traditional wisdom who will create chaos if the system and supply chain collapses in on itself.

Last edited:
Some news articles about a couple of young and healthy people getting sick = oh my god we are l doomed, even healthy people will die soon in this apocalyptic event!

Nothing has changed. As with ANY virus or disease anyone, even healthy people, can die from it. What we do know however is that extremely few healthy people will die from it. Just because you are young and healthy does not mean you should act like an idiot though, let’s protect the sick and elderly by social distancing and working from home (or not leaving your mom’s basement to kiss and hug your Affliction bros).

A lot of information has been coming out saying that it primarily affects older people, people with respiratory issues, smokers, obese people, etc.
I honestly don't get why this inspires so many naysayers, unless you chalk it up to idiots and people who lack empathy.

It's been constantly stated that "You may not be affected by it, but you could pass it on to someone who will be."

That's bad enough.
How about the fact that to pass it on, you pretty much have to be near someone. Is it possible that it could be someone you actually do not want to get sick, because you care about them?

And one of the biggest concerns is overwhelming the hospitals. Fuckin' Max Holloway said it beautifully... what happens when you get in a car accident and the hospital beds are all filled?

I'd say I don't get these people, but I think I do, and it's not a good outlook.

<36><36><36>

Of those stats

What is the percentage of gardening taking place in densely populated metropolitan areas

These are places that will get hit unlike anything seen before should some major system crashing / supply chain distupting disaster take place.

i as well have been looking for the stats
this is a one of the more scary things said about the virus. and it scares me. but i went looking for these permanent lung damage cases and only a few mentions. didnt find anything staggering at all there.

All stats concerning the virus are likely to change considering we're only at the beginning of this issue.

What all this has truly proven is how delicate a balance life is and how complicated many peoples circumstances are. Also it reveals more how people are bullies, people will rebel, some are stupidly rich and some are desperately poor where lockdown isn't a simple thing for them to do.
I think the truth is barely any of you and barely any others actually realise the magnitude of the situation. You think you do. Many people with a bit of IQ are arrogant enough to believe they understand the situation.
Nope. You don't.
For me, most of this was predictable. The only thing that occurred as a surprise to me in all this is everyone rushing to the stores and hoarding toilet paper. The hoarding part was no surprised. I'm aware how selfish and illogical people are. The other people following suit. Not a surprise that many people aren't able to think for themselves so they just follow suit. The other people following after that is not a surprise since then you have those going "oh crap, if everyones doing this, I wont have any for myself."
The only surprising part is... why toilet paper? What caused the fear with people wiping their buttholes?

It's natural for a lot of people to rebel. While a lot of them are just assholes (maybe the tp should be for them), many more are just rebelling because they don't believe what they are told. Misinformation and propoganda is harder to disguise in the modern world. The internet has made it all too obvious how governments are corrupt as fuck and the media is a form of brainwashing. A lot of people just kinda think "you're not telling me what to do. I'm not sitting at home like an obedient lap dog for the government. And no form of celebrity ot angry internet ranter is going to make me feel guilty with this moral highround bullying."

Now, for me, this whole thing is a synch. I've been doing social distancing for a while anyway. Other than close family and friends I have a 'back the fuck off' attitude to random strangers I don't trust already.

<36><36><36>

I wish I could believe you on this.

Tons of homes nowadays are owned by greedy landlords. Said landlords do not want gardens in their homes so they concrete them over. Seeing people growing their own food at home is so rare. While garden alotments are around, only half of the people who own them raise chickens or plants veg and fruit.
More gardening and bee farming is sorely needed. at least here in the UK. Maybe there is more of it happening in the US.
I've seen a lot of the UK and I very rarely see much home gardening. In fact, more people nowadays are more inclinded to grow weed in their basement since they make a killing from it.

All stats concerning the virus are likely to change considering we're only at the beginning of this issue.
All stats are also most likely to be overblown. The people with minor to no complaints are not getting themselves checked. The people with heavy symptoms are obviously in the system. So there's a strong bias towards documenting patients who are severely impacted by the virus.

cool, lets start by sacrificing your parents and relatives first
He's right though. The death rate is severely overblown anyway. They go by numbers of documented cases. Who gets documented? People with symptoms. Most people without or very minor symptoms are not being registered.

Even then, if you completely fuck up the economy it's not worth it. Some kind of balance has to be found between minimizing deaths and keeping the economy stable.

Ever seen what happens in countries like Venezuela or Russia when the economy collapses? You don't think that's something we need to prevent as much as spreading corona?

A country which is over 50% obese

Bro, your credibility was already zero before this latest post.

"... In the United States, 36.5% of adults are obese ..."
https://www.healthline.com/health/obesity-facts#1
"... one out of three is obese (36 percent) ..."
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/an-epidemic-of-obesity/

I guess you just flushed it into the negative.

giphy.gif

Turns out there actually are consequences to talking out of your ass.

giphy.gif
You seem intent on ignoring the larger point being made and obsessing over small irrelevant details

The only one with zero credibility is you. You have been talking out of your ass all thread

giphy.gif

Turns out there actually are consequences to talking out of your ass.
Over 50% are overweight. its clear what i meant.

You have pointed out two minor details all thread that do nothing to disprove the larger points being made.

Only thing you're doing is exposing yourself as a low iq fool who i won't take seriously moving forward.

Last edited:
If you don't think it's an extremely worrying virus at this point you're clinically braindead

Even today in England the police are having to break up neighbourhoods having BBQ's, all this virus is really doing is exposing how many idiots live around you
Yeah most ppls are still in denial.

r9y3meq3d6m41.jpg

Back