Joe NoBrain "I'm revising my thinking about this virus."

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
LOL

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Akin to SO many deniers.

So, for those of you who are still in the, "it's not a big deal" camp...prepare to be FORCED to change your mind as more and more young/strong people are horridly affected.

He's all shocked about the fact that it doesn't just affect old people.

He references how it's hit some young/strong people hard...

Shit. It's taken him THIS long to see what's going on... LOL

LOL

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Akin to SO many deniers.

So, for those of you who are still in the, "it's not a big deal" camp...prepare to be FORCED to change your mind.

It only took nearly 20000 death world wide to THINK ABOUT change his thinking on it. This guy.

If you don't think it's an extremely worrying virus at this point you're clinically braindead

Even today in England the police are having to break up neighbourhoods having BBQ's, all this virus is really doing is exposing how many idiots live around you

A lot of information has been coming out saying that it primarily affects older people, people with respiratory issues, smokers, obese people, etc.

It only took nearly 20000 death world wide to THINK ABOUT change his thinking on it. This guy.
Should have changed his thinking long ago when 20000 died just in the USA alone from the flu.

A lot of information has been coming out saying that it primarily affects older people, people with respiratory issues, smokers, obese people, etc.
And doctors are saying even young patients who survive end up with permanent lung damage, even if they were healthy before.

Take this shit seriously. The sooner everyone takes it seriously, the sooner we can go out again

If you hate Rogan so much why do you watch all his videos?

And doctors are saying even young patients who survive end up with permanent lung damage, even if they were healthy before.

Take this shit seriously. The sooner everyone takes it seriously, the sooner we can go out again

Got any stats? I am aware that there are examples of seemingly healthy people getting damage (including lung damage) but am not sure what kind of percentages we are talking about in terms of how bad it is

Come on guys. He had to “look into it.”

Got any stats? I am aware that there are examples of seemingly healthy people getting damage (including lung damage) but am not sure what kind of percentages we are talking about in terms of how bad it is
That's the unknown at this point unfortunately. Doctors dealing with this are too busy to compile stats, and it's probably not going to be clear what all the damage is for a year at least.

But why risk it? Stay home, chill, and wait it out. Things will get better, but the sooner people listen the sooner it'll get better

Rogan is a fucking idiot who’s best friend is someone who thinks satellites and the sky aren’t real

Atleast the drones who listen to his podcast will start to take this seriously now

i as well have been looking for the stats
this is a one of the more scary things said about the virus. and it scares me. but i went looking for these permanent lung damage cases and only a few mentions. didnt find anything staggering at all there.

trump hasn't said it verbatim but all signs point to it being his current thoughts on the matter. in the long run, the effects of an economic collapse would probably kill a lot more than covid 19

Well.................

Imagine if measures weren't taken to TRY to slow it's spread...............

That would be WORSE and kill waaaaaaaaaaaaay more people than the economic collapse that is soon to follow whilst we practice social distancing, etc.

That's the unknown at this point unfortunately. Doctors dealing with this are too busy to compile stats, and it's probably not going to be clear what all the damage is for a year at least.

But why risk it? Stay home, chill, and wait it out. Things will get better, but the sooner people listen the sooner it'll get better

Sure, stay at home. But it's also important not to sit in fear and be paranoid about it unnecessarily when the risk is low. That can lead to people doing stupid things (like hoarding, panicking, and being dumbasses)

This shit doesn't get clicks, bro ^^^^

If you don't think it's an extremely worrying virus at this point you're clinically braindead

Even today in England the police are having to break up neighbourhoods having BBQ's, all this virus is really doing is exposing how many idiots live around you
Being lied to for.... thousands of years has kind of eroded the public trust.

Back