Joe Louis meets Jack Dempsey on 1951 talk show - rare footage

Who wants to talk to Floyd Mayweather on their talk show? Let alone a regular? A lot of the dudes nowadays are jokers, completely full of themselves.

I would have loved to see Gatti and Ward sit down and talk about that trilogy in a talk show type of setting.

Or how about Floyd and Castillo breakiung down the first fight together?

Floyd has an entire series basically committed to him on HBO though.

I mean Chelsea Handler. She has a show called Chelsea Lately.

her...

220px-Chelsea_Handler_2012_Shankbone.JPG

I just realized that Joe Louis and Rampage Jackson sound exactly the same, with the exception that Joe's significantly more humble and less rowdy. Nice Vid!

Come to think of it I've never seen them together maybe your on to something.

Jack Sharkey fought them both. He stated that Dempsey would win. However, he was doing quite well against Jack before he looked for the ref to help him out after getting hit in the groin...and POW Dempsey knocked out Jack when we wasn't focused.

Joe, on the other hand, just beat him up.

Really enjoyed that; thanks. The past truly is another country.

Really enjoyed that; thanks. The past truly is another country.

ya, I love seeing that kind of stuff too, people seemed to be more decent,smarter in a folksy kind of way, tougher.., could be mirage, I don't know but just enjoy it.

I still know a few people like that but yeah, for the most part the average person today is socially retarded.

call me wierd but sometimes I watch the craziest stuff just to see people like the ones who were old when I grew up, I watched a jim jones documentary over and over, half the reason was just macabre fascination, but the other half was no doubt pure nostalgia, even though those folks weren't just like the ones I grew up knowing, they were close.

call me wierd but sometimes I watch the craziest stuff just to see people like the ones who were old when I grew up, I watched a jim jones documentary over and over, half the reason was just macabre fascination, but the other half was no doubt pure nostalgia, even though those folks weren't just like the ones I grew up knowing, they were close.
Not exactly the same thing, but I've watched this video plenty of times: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAM9diyVRiM

Not exactly the same thing, but I've watched this video plenty of times: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAM9diyVRiM

not a bad tune, sick idea though, really sick. I've always been fascinated by human beings at their best and their worst and the reasons. I think people get involved in madness like that because it gives them an alternative to an ugly reality, that's how I make sense of it. Also, I hate to say it but I've been brainwashed before so I can relate, you live and learn if you're lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back