Joe Lauzon vs. Evan Dunham @ TUF 22 Finale

Another cupcake matchup for "Corporate Joe"

Joes been fighting long enough, he needs to be fighting either Paul Felder or a rematch with Anthony Pettis .....

But Corporate Joes a little to tight with Zuffa crew....so they feed him gimme fights.

THERE it is! The dumbest post of the day...I was worried there for a minute.

Joes been fighting long enough, he needs to be fighting either Paul Felder or a rematch with Anthony Pettis .....

But Corporate Joes a little to tight with Zuffa crew....so they feed him gimme fights.

wtf are you even talking about

joe isn't a contender...he is an exciting fighter that can beat anyone in the 3rd tier of 155...RDA, cerrone, pettis, bendo, and guys like that are in the first tier...boza, felder, mj, ferguson, and the like are in the second and could transition up or down a notch depending on how they perform

the 3rd tier is where guys like creepy joe, dunham, castillo, and jim miller reside...they have all shown they will never make it to the top or even become contenders...it's best to have them fight eachother unless one of the higher ranked guys needs fed

there is no reason to have joe fight pettis again...there is no reason to have felder fight joe...joe is nearing the end of his career and he has earned the matchups he's been recieving lately...and they haven't all been walks in the park either...remember when iaquinta tko'd him?

gtfo with your half-baked theories

You do realise Evan's only lost to Sherk (many consider a robbery), Guillard when he was the next big thing, a decision to Grant during his title run, current champ RDA, current no.1 contender Cerrone and Barboza. He's not exactly a can. He has some solid wins too, as a Lauzon fight I think he might lose this one. Dunham's pretty rangey and I see him outboxing him for 15 minutes.

Such an awesome matchup. No idea who wins and how. I favor Dunham late.

I was hoping for the Chiesa rematch.

This fight has potential though.

idiot. i honestly don't think you've seen more than one dunham fight

You do realise Evan's only lost to Sherk (many consider a robbery), Guillard when he was the next big thing, a decision to Grant during his title run, current champ RDA, current no.1 contender Cerrone and Barboza. He's not exactly a can. He has some solid wins too, as a Lauzon fight I think he might lose this one. Dunham's pretty rangey and I see him outboxing him for 15 minutes.

I had him edging Grant and beating RDA as well

Off topic, but I asked BellyDownArmbar about this, and he didn't respond: when you stop being a plat, they let you keep that nice big AV? That's pretty cool

Evan is really well rounded and yeah, probably underrated at this point, but he looks so weak to me. Kinda like how Volkmann always used to look against good comp. Scrawny guy who has to arch the hell out of his back to press a dude against the cage... Nothing but respect for Evan- he's a fighter's fighter, and is always a pleasure to watch.

Off topic, but I asked BellyDownArmbar about this, and he didn't respond: when you stop being a plat, they let you keep that nice big AV? That's pretty cool

Evan is really well rounded and yeah, probably underrated at this point, but he looks so weak to me. Kinda like how Volkmann always used to look against good comp. Scrawny guy who has to arch the hell out of his back to press a dude against the cage... Nothing but respect for Evan- he's a fighter's fighter, and is always a pleasure to watch.

Yup when the subscription runs out (mine did today) you keep the AV indefinitely as far as I know

Close fight with slight edge to Dunham IMO.

i fight between two guys that always bring it and never back down should be a fan friendly scrap .
hope Evans pulls off another win

Man. There are some pairings that just
provide for some serious rowdiness.
Mexican vs Mexican is always a good one.
Russian vs Brazilian & in boxing,
Mexicans vs Boriquas. But I feel that one
that is consistently over looked.... Is when
you get two down, scrappy ass, average
lookin ass white dudes in there.

Like the old griffin vs bonnar
maybe it's the contrast of the color
of their blood against their pale white skin.
but it gets me pumped.

should be a good fight. Both are tough
To finish. It'll be going to decision.
Lauzon by key positions. But I want Dunham
To pick up some steam

Good fight! Hope Jlau wins but I think Dunham will grind him to a dec

Dunham by sub rd 2-3 or decision.

Back