Joe Lauzon vs. Evan Dunham @ TUF 22 Finale

Another cupcake matchup for "Corporate Joe"

Joes been fighting long enough, he needs to be fighting either Paul Felder or a rematch with Anthony Pettis .....

But Corporate Joes a little to tight with Zuffa crew....so they feed him gimme fights.

I can see Dunham winning a decision.

Joes been fighting long enough, he needs to be fighting either Paul Felder or a rematch with Anthony Pettis .....

But Corporate Joes a little to tight with Zuffa crew....so they feed him gimme fights.

You're a fool.

That's stupid, even for this place.

Expecting a good grappling match. If it doesn't go to the ground, I say Joe beats Dunham standing. If it does, I have no idea, but Joe can catch anybody in a sub.

Love this match-up, I think Dunham is less exciting and less FOTN worthy but is just a tad better at everything. Lets see who has more left in the MMA tank.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.

I like watching dunham fight. I thought he beat RDA the first time I watched their fight.

FOTN potential right here. I think Evan will win.

I remember when Evan was going to be the next champ. Then Melvin replaced the injured Florian and then mopped the floor with Evan.

The other guys are being pretty hard on you

but you really deserve worse for writing this steaming pile of phanuel (that's what I call dogshit now, because of this post)

I said joe should fight Dunham after he beat gomi. Dunham is legit in jiu jitsu if it goes to the ground should be pretty exciting

Great matchup. Curious about this fight for years now.

Have you even seen Dunham fight? He's more well-rounded than Lauzon is and probably a bad matchup for him. Better striking, better wrestling, better gas tank, and he's better on the ground than he is anywhere else. Also, Lauzon doesn't even resemble the type of fighter that has given Dunham trouble in the past.

If you have seen Dunham fight then I guess you just don't know what you're watching.

Back