Joe Lauzon is awesome thread

this single fight saved the entire card.

I fully support this thread. Lauzon is awesome. Miller looked great last night as well.

Joe is awesome, I like him in a similar way I liked Chris Lytle. You know a title run is a longshot for them but damn they bring it every time they get in the cage and are tough as nails.

I don't know. His "I could just feel warmness, spewing all over my face" comment from the post fight press conference is just to weird.

I don't know. His "I could just feel warmness, spewing all over my face" comment from the post fight press conference is just to weird.

You like Kentucky football but don't like Joe Fuckin Lauzon?

253080_o.gif

I decided to order the fight through xbox, and had the ppv cut out for the first round of lauzon vs. miller. I was so mad when it came back on and I see them all bloody.

Joe Rules....I think it's safe to say we all love a tough son of a bitch who is good at ending fights...

However, if he wants to prolong his career he has to stop being a human punching bag hoping his opponents get tired enough for him to capitalize.

I'm a big fan and unlike many other guys, who are exciting and likeable but don't always find themselfs on the winning end, Joe can make a good living of all the bonus money he's collected over the years.

I decided to order the fight through xbox, and had the ppv cut out for the first round of lauzon vs. miller. I was so mad when it came back on and I see them all bloody.

Demand a refund.
Miller went straight beast mode.

The guy is quality, i like the way he fights, he's got a great attitude
and i love seeing sweeps into leg locks!

Lauzon has a ton of heart.

Fixed.

Love Joe. words cant describe the respect i have for this guy, and i hope he realizes all the love he gets. Jim is a fantastic guy as well. I really didnt know who to root for, i just wanted a good fight and boy did they deliver.

The flying scissor -heel hook was truly amazing. Great fight overall

Back