Joe: "KO'ing people doesn't feel good" Masvidal: "I never felt something this good"

Joe has proven he doesn't have a fighters mind set.
He even admitted to quitting after getting KO'd

It's scary shit losing like that but fighters just push through those mental barriers
Plus Finishing somebody is an absolute amazing feeling.
This. The first time you put someone out cold you feel like a god. Nothing in the worl compars to putting an ass whoopin on someone. Its the most fun times ive ever had in my life.

Uh... ok.:rolleyes:
Jorge has been fighting professionally for over 15 years and been fighting on the streets since he was a child. Joe has never fought professionally and has never talked about his past experiences with street altercations or similar situations. I'm not sure what you're confused about and why you're so mad people are saying Joe is not a fighter (he clearly admits in several interviews he's not the fighter type).

Quick everybody defend joe rogans honor lmao. Guys on this site are pathetic.

Jorge has been fighting professionally for over 15 years and been fighting on the streets since he was a child. Joe has never fought professionally and has never talked about his past experiences with street altercations or similar situations. I'm not sure what you're confused about and why you're so mad people are saying Joe is not a fighter (he clearly admits in several interviews he's not the fighter type).
They swing from his nuts. Its clear joe isnt the same kind of animal that jorge is. The Rogan fanbase is rabid though

We know he's not a fighter. :rolleyes:

And we know that Joe has knocked people out before.

That doesn't means that Joe should share Masvidal's thoughts on what knocking people out feels like.

I've never knocked anyone out so I don't know the feeling.
When I was 14, I headbutted this lad in my year at school and broke his orbital bone and I genuinely still feel guilty now though. He was a cool dude and I did it for some bullshit reason, mainly to impress a new group of friends.

Ellis, I'm sorry bro

We know he's not a fighter. :rolleyes:

And we know that Joe has knocked people out before.

That doesn't means that Joe should share Masvidal's thoughts on what knocking people out feels like.
But why are you so triggered and feel the need to have a long well thought out response to every single person in this thread that doesn't agree with you? Joe himself says he's not a fighter. So yes I understand fighters have different thoughts on how it feels to KO someone, but that doesn't change what I said about Jorge being a real fighter while Joe is not.

Quick everybody defend joe rogans honor lmao. Guys on this site are pathetic.
No, you're pathetic. We're saying Joe willingly and frequently admits he's not a "fighter".

Lmao Rogan, that's why you're not a fighter bud and sit on the side lines... anyone who has fought and ko'd someone knows the feeling is glorious

A lot of folks in here talking like they've actually ko'd anyone.

Lol

Since we have all KOd people we should discuss this with our expert opinions like joe
Was thinking the same thing. Lots of one hitter quitters in this thread. Sherdog is full of BMFs.

Where do you people come from?
His disingenuous melancholy while speaking implicitly like he has loads of experience KOing dudes is a little offputting. He played flag football, he didn't enter the NFL.

I understand how one can say he likes KOing people, but what if he is on the receiving end of a KO, will he like that too?

If both Joe and Maz were given only 1 free strike each to try and kill each other, it would be Joe that comes out on top.

NOTHING, or nobody, can withstand Joe's TKD kicks. People firmly in non-manlet territory (6'4 and above) are the exception, since he can't reach their head with his short legs.

He said it's bitter sweet. Meaning there is a bad AND a good side too it.

Back