Joe Joyce vs Michael Wallisch ESPN + 2PM ET/11AM PT

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else going to tune in? It's pretty much a walkover fight but I'm a big Joyce fan so it will be good to see him shake some rust off after being unable to fight for a year because of the pandemic & other delays.

Has the coverage started? My stream isn’t showing anything yet...

edit: don’t worry, got it

Looks like it’s going to be a night of mismatches. This Ogilvy guy looks stunned by just the jabs.

So how fast we think Joyce gets Wallisch out of there? Maybe he can survive past the first 3 rounds just because Joyce has been inactive for a year and make take a bit longer to crack him.

What? wasn't Joe supposed to fight some other undefeated contender? injury? covid?

If I never see Mahmood box again I will be happy.

Well that's stupid, so the date that's a danger to get covid theya re still competing in, just not giving us the fight we wanted, thus jsut endangering them to get covid and thus canceling the fight we want as a result.

The promoters are on crack.

True but today's fight Joyce is supposed to be can crushing against a guy who has a puncher's chance to beat him, tune up fight so there "should" be no risk lol but I know what you mean.

Well that's stupid, so the date that's a danger to get covid theya re still competing in, just not giving us the fight we wanted, thus jsut endangering them to get covid and thus canceling the fight we want as a result.

Well, the promoter wants there to be a live gate at the October 24 event. So, that's why we're only getting tune-up fights today & next month with Dubois. He wants that money.

If you have insomnia watch Bourke vs Mahmood

Or you just don’t know about the boxing business, many don’t ?

Getting COVID would have nothing to do with anything, if his two fighters aren’t ready to give the best performance he’s not going to put on a half ass performance bc fans want it now . No one on here I bet has been through a full training camp besides one guy posting on the thread so there’s a reset bc you burn out , you can’t possibly think one can go through intense training camps and be the same with postponements when a lot of risk is involved and limitations are out in actual gyms at the moment ,so who’s on crack ?

Wlad Klitschko went through 3 training camps bf he took on AJ but in that instance it’s a benefit bc of his experience in title fights and allowed him to adapt to the situation and came in tremendous shape .

Im not trying to belittle you guys on here but really the crying never stops with boxing fans , you are the kids in the toy store that throws a tantrum when fights aren’t made right away .

Last edited:
Joyce needs to stop getting hit by that right hand

a while ago i said joyce would have chance against dubios

but i take that back

this dude just has nothing for any of the top 10. maybe even not the top 15

Back