Joe Joyce vs. Marco Huck Ordered For EBU Title

If I wanted to see a mugging could have went in some hood after hours on a roof top and watch by some abandoned buildings. It will be Hucks last fight for sure. <Waaah>

Boxing is such a whore EBU lol lets wangle Joyce a trinket to warrant him a big fight, get paid and inevitably smashed to bits. The Huck of 4/5 years ago would have given Joyce all he could handle. This must be up there on a list of clash of the ugliest boxing styles.

The EBU title still has some prestige left from its glory days & for that reason & that reason only, this is an OK fight for Joyce to take in order to keep busy. It's a step back from the Bryant Jennings fight though. If this was the same Huck that beat ( IMO anyhow ) Povetkin several years back it would be a good test for Joyce but now? I say he gets rid of Huck in four or five rounds.

Huck takes a horrendous beating. Hope he can retire next.

Damn, if only Kabayel didn't vacate the belt.

The EBU title still has some prestige left from its glory days & for that reason & that reason only, this is an OK fight for Joyce to take in order to keep busy. It's a step back from the Bryant Jennings fight though. If this was the same Huck that beat ( IMO anyhow ) Povetkin several years back it would be a good test for Joyce but now? I say he gets rid of Huck in four or five rounds.
Why doesn’t Joyce just fight Povetkin? It’s almost guaranteed to get him a mandatory somewhere. Whyte probably get bumped out of another WBC shot to make Joyce mandatory.

Why doesn’t Joyce just fight Povetkin? It’s almost guaranteed to get him a mandatory somewhere. Whyte probably get bumped out of another WBC shot to make Joyce mandatory.
Joyce's people tried to make a fight with Povetkin but Povetkin signed to fight Michael Hunter Jr. on the Ruiz-AJ II undercard in December instead.

Joyce wins after battering Huck into submission. I agree definitely a step backwards.

I want to see him in with Dubois. great fight for both guys imo.
Yeah Dubois would be a great matchup. Dubois has the edge in power and boxing ability and Joyce is relentless.

Joyce hits hard but he's slow

I think Dubois would wreck him. Dubois already one of my favorite hw's

Think Dubois would easily beat Joyce. Chisora would be an interesting opponent wish they were fighting each other instead of both having mismatches.

Then what ? He vacated it bc he didn't want to fight Joyce. He would get pummeled.
I meant that I would have liked to have seen that fight more is all.

Back