Joe Joyce vs Joseph Parker - September 24th - BT Sport Box Office

Nova44

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Announced by Frank Warren during Fury vs Whyte.

Joseph is a very talented guy ... maybe its just me ... sometimes i have the feeling he doesnt want to hurt his opponent.

Great match up. Could be a decent fight also could be a snooze fest.
Rooting for Big Joe to get by this gate keeper fight and get rid some of the old guard so these newer guys can take on the big 3-5 big names in the division.

Great match up. Could be a decent fight also could be a snooze fest.
Rooting for Big Joe to get by this gate keeper fight and get rid some of the old guard so these newer guys can take on the big 3-5 big names in the division.
Big Joe is older than Parker and fury and AJ.

What old guard you referring too lol

A fight between two talented heavies with no real motivation to be number one.

I like watching Joe Joyce, he’s not everyone’s cup of tea and I get why, just like there are people who like watching Parker but I cant stand him.

Joe Joyce needs to get into a the title mix before he gets to old.

Big Joe is older than Parker and fury and AJ.

What old guard you referring too lol
Old guard doesn't have to do with age.... It has to do with who has been at that top for a while and been gate keepers/title challengers/& champions.
Parker & AJ are far more experienced top pros against the top guys than Joyce. Its pretty clear to those who understand that simple concept....lol

I have to think Parker wins this, has so much more experience. Joe Joyce truly perplexes me, I'm impressed by what he's been able to get away considering the level of competition and his lack of boxing ability but I think he'll be exposed this time round. Parker is going to be too fast for him.

It's now or never for Joyce at age 36 . Fury might be retired after the Whyte fight, if he looks impressive against Parker probably could secure some decent money match ups against Joshua or Usyk.

Parker should be able to win a lot of rounds by sticking and moving and doing everything possible to avoid a fire fight. That said, if Joyce slow robot ass can eat punches and walk Parker down hell maul him. Parker doesnt have a lick of killer instinct in his body and he cannot afford to mix it up with Joyce.

This fight is probably terrible even if its a quality matchup of top 10 fighters.

Old guard doesn't have to do with age.... It has to do with who has been at that top for a while and been gate keepers/title challengers/& champions.
Parker & AJ are far more experienced top pros against the top guys than Joyce. Its pretty clear to those who understand that simple concept....lol
Back track due to your total lack of knowledge again lol

Back track due to your total lack of knowledge again lol
There is no back track. Its 2 clear things.

-#1 You are still a wreck from the Whyte fight going exactly as I called it. Which was the exact opposite of your silly prediction. AKA wrong again. Now you are trying to reach for straws due to your sour grapes. Everyone sees this. You keep pretending like you don't see the other comments or likes. Denial

-#2 You have no idea what the term old guard means. Even after it was explained to you its still over your head. Has nothing to do with age. Joyce has not fought the level of pro comp that Parker or Joshua has. Both men are far more advanced in their pro careers than Joyce's stagnated pro career.

Back