Joe Joyce vs Bermane Stiverne added to 2/23 Degale/Eubank Card

I would maybe be interested, since Stiverne is at the point in his career which typically would be a decent gate keeper. However, based on how unprepared he looked, and the shit showing he had vs Wilder in their second fight, I am not excited at all. He is of no use to the sport anymore. A bad draw, and proves nothing to a prospects career.

Get a haircut dude.

Has Stiverne even been to the gym since his rematch with Wilder? Out for over a year and didn't look too hot in his last outing but not a bad name for Joyce.

just another name for joyce. bermaine looked god awful in the wilder rematch. after this fight id like to see him take it a step further tho. dude is in his 30s already

If Stiverne has anything left at all he might be able to test Joyce for couple-few rounds.

Proper introduction for Joyce. Him wanting to jump in with Ortiz was a bad, bad idea.

Stiverne is more than likely shot, but I haven't seen enough of Joyce to say he's the safe money in this fight.

Proper introduction for Joyce. Him wanting to jump in with Ortiz was a bad, bad idea.

Yep I agree. To big a step up. Appreciate that hes old for a new pro but he shouldn’t be getting in with a top 5 HW yet.

So Joyce calls out Ortiz and than dissapears like chicken's piss. Than he says there is 95% chance he fights Ortiz this year. What are they waiting for? Ortiz to get older for 6 months and Joyce turn into Foreman in that timeframe.

<209Bitch>

So Joyce calls out Ortiz and than dissapears like chicken's piss. Than he says there is 95% chance he fights Ortiz this year. What are they waiting for? Ortiz to get older for 6 months and Joyce turn into Foreman in that timeframe.

<209Bitch>

Think that's a bit harsh dude. If I was Ortiz id be like 'who is Joyce to be calling me out' as well! I don't think it was a given that this fight was going to happen now

He wants to move through the ranks quickly but he has to be sensible. Stiverne, then a top 10 fighter, then Ortiz would be good, as long as he keeps winning. Joyces Gas tank could cause Ortiz problems as long as he's still conscious come the 2nd half of the fight

Great matchmaking. Confirms either that Joyce is for real and announces him on the world stage, OR Stiverne shouts out that he isn’t done yet!

True crossroads fight. Doesn’t look good for Bermane IMO, but I’ll definitely watch.

Think that's a bit harsh dude. If I was Ortiz id be like 'who is Joyce to be calling me out' as well! I don't think it was a given that this fight was going to happen now

He wants to move through the ranks quickly but he has to be sensible. Stiverne, then a top 10 fighter, then Ortiz would be good, as long as he keeps winning. Joyces Gas tank could cause Ortiz problems as long as he's still conscious come the 2nd half of the fight

I believe in Tyson Fury's theory that taking easy fights and building a record in such a way won't improve you anything. Maybe it helps only at the early stages and it's understandable for guys like Dubois or Ajagba to calculate that way but Joyce is 33 years old and a decorated amateur. It's not like he doesn't know the game as he has been boxing for more than 10 years.

Wtf he can't beat Ortiz in march but maybe can beat him in September. Doesn't make sense to me. You either want smoke homie or you don't.

Stiverne will not tell us how good Joyce is even if Joyce stops him. He might only tell us how bad Joyce is if Joyce struggles with him. I will enjoy watching it though anyway but not more than him vs Ortiz.

This is an excellent fight! Ortiz I think would have been a bit too much for Joyce at this stage of his career. I think Joyce will KO Stiverne in 3.

Good fight this, should be a useful measuring stick to see where Joyce is at. I don't think this is gonna be an easy fight at all.

Not a bad step up in competition for Joyce.

Not a bad step up in competition for Joyce.

Eh, I think it is a terrible fight, and I'd rather not see Stiverne get another payday. He fought Wilder over 4 years ago. Then fought a bum.. then did nothing for 2 years, only to come back and get KOed in the first round, basically without throwing one punch... and has done nothing since.

Joyce will blast him out in the 1st or second round, and we will learn nothing.

Back