Joe Duffy has better boxing than Conor and Nate imo. W Gifs

That's not what it said to begin with "Good riddiance, expert" was the end of the comment. But we can keep playing silly little games, it's cool. You were absolutely talking about ducking a hook to the body. I've been involved with boxing my whole life. Tell me some more actual boxing. You've only actually tried doing that twice, and only really just to stick your toes in the pool. And that's because we both know you really don't know what you're talking about.

I'm interested to know your amateur or pro record?

If only these two could fight and we could find out who would win.

Oh wait, that fight already happened.

Jesus, Alanf7, you're still lurking in here liking comments? That social life must not be going so smooth, huh?

Jesus, Alanf7, you're still lurking in here liking comments? That social life must not be going so smooth, huh?
I just woke up after a good night. You on the other hand keep stalking me lmao. I really think you're a 30 year old who has no friends and only sits in his mom's basement lol. Boxing coach my ass.

I just woke up after a good night. You on the other hand keep stalking me lmao. I really think you're a 30 year old who has no friends and only sits in his mom's basement lol. Boxing coach my ass.

Sure you did dude. That's why you charged right in here to like a comment directed at me, because I'm "stalking you". You're not just a little bit of a tool shed, huh?

Sure you did dude. That's why you charged right in here to like a comment directed at me, because I'm "stalking you". You're not just a little bit of a tool shed, huh?
Lol watch the whole thread, i like tons of stuff, not only ones directed to your salty ass. It's not my fault nobody likes you. I hope you get outside one day, that basement isn't good for you!

Lol watch the whole thread, i like tons of stuff, not only ones directed to your salty ass. It's not my fault nobody likes you. I hope you get outside one day, that basement isn't good for you!

I'm in the basement and nobody likes me now?

Watched one of his recent fights. As a long-time boxing fan I was expecting some real skill in there but...

<LikeReally5>

Back