Joe Duffy explains how he got caught early in the fight with Conor McGregor

Conor has always been dangerous even when he was an inexperienced up and comer.
Conor once said at a post conference, "I had a left hook and I was convinced that's all I needed." His grappling has improved since his Cage Warrior's days. None of the less though for capitalizing and going in for the kill. Duffy is the real deal.

Last edited:
i believe Duffy will be elite in the UFC , champion material .

I still think he'd smoke Duffy on the feet. It'd be interesting if it hit the ground, though.

EDIT:
i believe Duffy will be elite in the UFC , champion material .

Also, this. He is still young and has looked really damn good.

I still think he'd smoke Duffy on the feet. It'd be interesting if it hit the ground, though.

EDIT:

Also, this. He is still young and has looked really damn good.

Duffy is a beast and has potential to do big things.

I also find it funny how some people try to hate on Conor's speed and claim he can only fight on the outside. As his career has been going on he has changed up his style and slowed things down, thinks more and sets people up but I think some of his haters should look back to some of his older videos to see his speed and ability to fight in the pocket. Especially when they act like he would not be too fast for the LW when he chooses to be.

I hope they fight again one day and Duffy murks Conor. Always rooting for the humble guy

McGregor will sooner drop to 135 than fight this man again. You saw how quickly he tapped out last time; Duffy broke him and chased him out his natural weight class and division below.

um.. what on god's green planet was that music?

The guy couldn't even make it to the TUF house. Someone will expose him eventually, if it's not Dustin it'll be someone else.

McGregor will sooner drop to 135 than fight this man again. You saw how quickly he tapped out last time; Duffy broke him and chased him out his natural weight class and division below.

Buchinger.gif

Duffy used to fight for a team called The Falcons, or something. And I'm 99% sure Duffy used to do point fighting when he was young, I know that because I used to fight on the same circuits when I was a kid.
I remember when Duffy started MMA and thinking "I know that kid".

Are you one of those people who used to claim Joe Duffy is a can and that Conor lost to a nobody, and no you sing Joe's praises all of a sudden when he made it to the UFC.

Yeah, Conor has thunder in his hands. Crocop-esque left straight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back