Joe "Diesel" Riggs is fighting!

Tough guy!

Lets see YOU take a jab and then knee and then another knee and another knee etc... Lets see if you hang in there champ!!!!

Love how you act like the knees didn't exist in this fight.
Did you watch the same fight as me? He covered up because he was done from the jab. He should have just fell down and saved his forearm.

He was fucking done before the knees even started go watch the fight.

And proceeds to get TKO'd in 10 seconds.

I had him in my picks as well!!

Did you watch the same fight as me? He covered up because he was done from the jab. He should have just fell down and saved his forearm.

He got caught with the jab but it was the knees that KOed him. He tried to recover from the jab but succumbed to the knees. It had nothing to do with giving up.

Joe Diesel Riggs is the man, he has the warrior spirit but his body has been through the grinder. I have no doubt in my mind that he tried to recover and continue the fight!

exactly kinda like chad standing there taking the final blows from conor with his hands down and no evasive movement what so ever

He got caught with the jab but it was the knees that KOed him. He tried to recover from the jab but succumbed to the knees. It had nothing to do with giving up.

Joe Diesel Riggs is the man, he has the warrior spirit but his body has been through the grinder. I have no doubt in my mind that he tried to recover and continue the fight!
He turtled man that isnt trying to recover. He was done and I will bet he gets cut and won't get another fight in the ufc.

I like Riggs but he should retire.

Love watching Riggs fight, great boxing. He seems to have the worst luck and be the most accident and or injury prone fighter out there, but fighting for 15 years will do that.

I spent 45minutes cracking my email account to post to this specific thread.

He turtled man that isnt trying to recover. He was done and I will bet he gets cut and won't get another fight in the ufc.

I like Riggs but he should retire.

He didn't turtle he was trying to recover but Chris got in there and started throwing knees non stop. I agree with you that he should retire but he is no quitter and did his best to hang in there.

Back