Joe "Diesel" Riggs is fighting!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the elbow! I remember him standing up and just throwing punches full throttle at Chris. It was pretty loud and it got a pretty big reaction. Although it was a cut stoppage, Lytle was pretty dazed afterwards.
Yeah, even though it was a cut stoppage. The elbow did a lot more damage internally as well. Chris was very hurt by it when they were checking on him.

You haven't heard? He put his little friend on the line and predicted that there's no way McGregor would beat Aldo. Haven't heard much from him since the fight happened, though. I hope he wins tonight, some weird shit's happened to him in his last few fights.
No I haven't. That's hilarious.

Always liked and felt bad for Riggs and Kalib Starnes. Both of them had tons of talent but just couldn't get out of their own heads and put it together in the ring.

Good match up tbh. Neither guy will be fighting for the belt any time in the future, but both guys are quite experienced. Guessing this is an undercard bout for tv?
Good ole Joe Dickless Riggs.

It's crazily irrational how much other fighters and people in general hate Conor. "If Conor wins, I will cut off my dick". Crazily, right before 194, it seemed the whole world though Conor was gonna get smoked. If he beats RDA, it will be so funny....only one person was on suicide watch when Holly won but half the planet will be on suicide watch if Conor takes one more Brazilian belt.

Always liked and felt bad for Riggs and Kalib Starnes. Both of them had tons of talent but just couldn't get out of their own heads and put it together in the ring.
The Uriah Hall prototypes. Esp Riggs, he had wrestling, power, boxing athleticism; rumored to be a world beater in the gym but just choked. It really makes you appreciate guys that can not only handle the bright lights but perform better on fight night than they could ever perform in the gym.

Good ole Joe Dickless Riggs.

It's crazily irrational how much other fighters and people in general hate Conor. "If Conor wins, I will cut off my dick". Crazily, right before 194, it seemed the whole world though Conor was gonna get smoked. If he beats RDA, it will be so funny....only one person was on suicide watch when Holly won but half the planet will be on suicide watch if Conor takes one more Brazilian belt.
Did you mean to quote someone other than me? I feel yours and I's comment don't really have much to do with each other. I'm a tad confused.

I love Riggs but FUCK! I don't want to see him fight again!!! :(

Still love the guy but that's it, this is it, he has been fighting in MMA since 2001 and in boxing since he was 5 years old. His body is DONE!

Sad man. I always get really nervous whenever I see him fight. It seems he just can't take any punishment these days. Props to Camozzi, I really like both a lot.

Damn! Sorry TS, at least you got to see a decent finish

That hip fake was a pretty cool wrinkle and worked perfect. And damn those knees looked hard. Wasn't surprised to hear Riggs broke his forearm.

Might be a broken something. He grabbed arm quick after 2 heavy knees.

Edit: Nvrmnd, news already out

Damn! Sorry TS, at least you got to see a decent finish

It was a decent finish. I was hoping Riggs would win but unlike Conor, Chris was very respectful and I really liked how he showed respect to the fallen Riggs with a bow.

He took a jab and quit. That was fucking terrible.

He took a jab and quit. That was fucking terrible.

Tough guy!

Lets see YOU take a jab and then knee and then another knee and another knee etc... Lets see if you hang in there champ!!!!

Love how you act like the knees didn't exist in this fight.

fan of riggs also, looking forward to the fight on a otherwise weak card

painfull to watch tonight (you couldnt move backwards away from those knees?) and his last few fights even with his d/q win at 191 he wasnt looking good during that fight either

Back