Joe Buck and Aikman gave props to the Irish Ali

I am a fan of Conor but this comparison to Ali needs to stop. Ali was TRULY the greatest! Not just the greatest fighter or greatest talker, he was a bloody great man who stood up for human rights, against war, he was a great father, and he didn't just talk about suits and how many people died making his watch, he was poetic and philosophical in his words...a very intelligent man.

As I said, I like Conor...but he is no Ali

Buck actually sounded like he knew McGregor. Aikman clearly didn't have the slightest bit of a clue. Just piggy backed off what Buck said.

it was funny listening to Aikman struggle to act like he actually watched Conor fight

Lmaoooo I said the same thing.

He was like "yeah I seen some of his fights...he's really.....wow....yeah.."

Dey tink dey know'em but dey don't. Srsly, The GOAT = Ali & Sugar Ray Leonard all rolled into one in his final form wit a daring dash of Mike 'Tython'. :icon_lol:

it was funny listening to Aikman struggle to act like he actually watched Conor fight

Exactly what I thought. "That guy...that guy...he's just...he's just something else...haha!"

Yeah, probably hasn't seen him fight.

Hey Joe

the-moss-moon-o.gif

You mean Aikman isn't a Sherdogger with 10,000 post count? I swore he was one of us.

Sounded more like neither of them knew who he was or have seen him fight, because they were stumbling over their words trying to figure out what to say. And don't forget, these are guys that get paid to talk on television.

Aikman had over 6 concussions during his career. I'm amazed he can be coherent when speaking.

Back