News Joe Brogan issues manifesto against COVID restrictions

Joseph O'Leary signed it? No fucking way!

I always find it cute when losers from other countries talk about guns. It's amusing. Funny, I live in the western US and guns are very common and theres no gun violence or school shootings.

Poor you. Shot you down with my first reply in this thread.

And nice 2,000 likes. Maybe by 2022 you'll finally reach the 3,000 like mark

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

You didn’t shoot him down. That’s what you children do to each other, thanks to people like you.

This is one thing that gives me some comfort whenever I drift into thinking it's all one big conspiracy to imprison everyone. Eventually, the cops and even military who are asked to enforce this shit, will be imprisoning and hurting their own loved ones and will eventually start going rogue and refusing to do it.

Are you simple?

In my country we enforced extremely harsh restrictions across the country for about 3 months, and now we are COVID free. In my city, we had a lot of cases for a while.

We always think its funny when we hear things like guns and no covid restrictions being justified under a set of American principles of freedom.

Where I live, we have all the freedoms you have, but we have a lot less of the problems.

No gun violence, free healthcare, no COVID.

Why are y'all always so vague about the locations? Lol

Respect to this sheriff

The Government has ZERO right in the US to enforce mandatory pieces of clothing....this isn't Nazi Germany

Back