Joe Bourbon’s Basement Pub – A Sanctuary for All Lifters

I'm about to leave for a concert and can't even remember the last time I was at any kind of concert. Looking forward to it, I hope I don't break an arm while stagediving.

I'm about to leave for a concert and can't even remember the last time I was at any kind of concert. Looking forward to it, I hope I don't break an arm while stagediving.
Who are you seeing?

Liver king was banging the roids. I am shocked, personally, I can’t believe the ancestral tenants were a farce.

I saw Idles when they played here a few weeks ago. Great intensity but also real positive buzz in the crowd. Great time moshing out and flailing limbs about.

In other news, now that I have my meal prep for the week done ahead of schedule and have my ducks all in a row, I've tested positive for the 'Rona again.

RIP, lmao.

I saw Idles when they played here a few weeks ago. Great intensity but also real positive buzz in the crowd. Great time moshing out and flailing limbs about.

In other news, now that I have my meal prep for the week done ahead of schedule and have my ducks all in a row, I've tested positive for the 'Rona again.

RIP, lmao.
At least meals are ready. First time I have Covid I was woefully unprepared.

Still not had COVID (to the best of my knowledge). I know someone who has had it 5 times, all my family and most of my friends have had it, yet I still haven't. The pneumonia I had earlier in the year wasn't very pleasant though.

When I had Covid in November I lived on skyr and granola. Losing taste and smell was weird af.

I had to buy new clothing because I hardly had anything that still fit me after losing a bunch of weight and realized that I'll also need some new no-gi stuff. Apparently vale tudo shorts are acceptable these days, so I bought some. Didn't see myself stepping on the mats in these ten years ago, much less with legs looking that thicc.

I had to buy new clothing because I hardly had anything that still fit me after losing a bunch of weight and realized that I'll also need some new no-gi stuff. Apparently vale tudo shorts are acceptable these days, so I bought some. Didn't see myself stepping on the mats in these ten years ago, much less with legs looking that thicc.

What brand did you go with? Big fan of spats/vale tudo shorts.

What brand did you go with? Big fan of spats/vale tudo shorts.
Pitbull West Coast, a Polish brand. They had the shorts for 15 bucks, everything else would have been 40+.

Back