Elections Joe Biden pervert accusations

Freedom of speech gives you the right to belittle people for their personal problems but it also highlights just how low-moral and antipathic you are. If your goal is to try and get a rise out of someone online because he criticized a politician you like, then you need to re-examine yourself and your objectives.

The only personal detail I've ever shared on here is that I was born in the USA and now I live in Canada.

That gets brought up to attack me two to three times a day.

If guys like @BEER want to be aggressive confrontational dickheads, they don't get special treatment from me.

Last edited:
The only personal detail I've ever shared on here is that I was born on the USA and now I live in Canada.

If guys like @BEER want to be aggressive confrontational dickheads, they don't get special treatment from me.

I just want to make sure that you're aware, before I ever said a single thing to you in this thread, this is you replying to me for the first time:

That's not basically code for that at all, but I can see how someone with severe brain damage from years of alcohol abuse might take it that way.

But please tell me how I am the one being an "aggressive confrontational [dickhead]".

You even went out of your way to make yet another insult.

We will add "aggressive confrontational dickhead" to the list, including "brain damaged", "dry drunk", and accusing me of posting negatively about Trump "nearly every day", despite generally avoiding Trump threads entirely and only discussing him ITT because someone else brought him up.

You tell me that I'm angry and bitter, but you're so upset that I'm not bowing down to your Supreme Leader that you're throwing around insults, walking them back, and then tagging me to add to the pile.

Instead of making a single worthwhile post in the thread.

Good for you.

I just want to make sure that you're aware, before I ever said a single thing to you in this thread, this is you replying to me for the first time:

But please tell me how I am the one being an "aggressive confrontational [dickhead]".

We will add "aggressive confrontational dickhead" to the list, including "brain damaged", "dry drunk", and accusing me of posting negatively about Trump "nearly every day", despite generally avoiding Trump threads entirely and only discussing him ITT because someone else brought him up.

You tell me that I'm angry and bitter, but you're so upset that I'm not bowing down to your Supreme Leader that you're throwing around insults, walking them back, and then tagging me to add to the pile.

Good for you.

watch out bro, he'll report you, like he did with me.

He's just an affectionate old man that likes to tease kids playfully... if a 70 year old woman acted this way nobody would think it was sexual. Classic male discrimination.

Good for you.

You're constantly attacking Trump supporters. You reap what you sow.

The only personal detail I've ever shared on here is that I was born in the USA and now I live in Canada.

There's a difference between calling a guy names for their nationality and poking fun at him for deep personal struggles they're going through. I mean you're continuously belittling him for a drinking problem he has and that he admitted on this forum. What are you trying to get out of it?

Report me for what? Remaining calm while he continues to insult me?

that upsets him, just like how my jokes led to him reporting me.

must be an sjw

I think that is too large a leap. Although I wouldn’t doubt many of the elite are extremely sick people. Especially the Koch brothers. They are the centre of this.

As for Biden, he hugs and kisses on basically all women. He did it to Hillary too.

I love Joe Biden.

Biden 2020: Make America Hug Again

You're constantly attacking Trump supporters. You reap what you sow.

Constantly? Prove it.

In fact, I looked it up. Without even leaving out "trump" as a verb or when the word or name "trump", the word/name shows up 112 times in my posts dating all the back to 2015. That's, what, 22 times a year? Among tens of thousands of posts?

Realistically you, AT BEST, saw me post about Trump some other time and got triggered. Then you dug through my post history to find out I was an alcoholic and decide to use that as in insult instead of actually discussion what I have to say.

You're triggered, bud. Take it down a notch.

Dude she has no boobs and his hands aren't close to where they would eventually be .

The vids do look creepy though regardless

Bro, have you ever seen titties before? That IS where they are. He didn't grab a nipple, but people are jailed for less than what he did.

#angrycrow = pedo-defender

I don't like biden but this is a non issue imo. Just some poor and inappropriate attempts at being affectionate. Doesn't seem sexual at all. Id expect a bunch of roy moore like stories to have surfaced if there was more to it.

Another sherbro-pedo has been located.

Well the guy told a rec pool full of kids that....other kids like to push up and down his blonde hair in pools and that he loves kids on his lap...

hmmm that’s the dem front runner and nominee though

Like I said in another thread, leftists are child like in many ways. Look how this primary has turned into lord of the flies.

The 2016 Republican primary says hello and wants to know if you think big hands are important (or anything else) :)

Well the guy told a rec pool full of kids that....other kids like to push up and down his blonde hair in pools and that he loves kids on his lap...

hmmm that’s the dem front runner and nominee though
Once again:
The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12#jill-harth-4

And I will have you all know that, in honor of this thread, I just donated to Joe Biden 2020. I hope Joe has a nice IPA on me.

Last edited:
Those are accusations.

There is video of Joe being a creepy pervert. We all know those accusations are hogwash also, as do you.

Poor @luckyshot the goof troop has passed him by it seems ....he is relegated to what amounts to the 3AM shift at the local Waffle House. You lucky you gotta add more “cucks” and “daddy” to your repertoire

Back