Elections Joe Biden: Male convicts that identify as female will be housed with women....

I feel like modern day corrections is more enslaving than it was in the past. It lets people get comfortable, and once you get past all the bullshit they lie about their lifestyles, they live better than in their everyday lives.
People used to he scared of jail. Now, its a nice place for those who can't cut it in the real world.

@58miles
@IGIT

There is a lot of truth to this, Mr. Sketch. Medicare for All is about enough. Hit the Republicans on health care, where the voters feel the Republicans are weakest. Once you start wading into this type of pandering to tiny minority groups, you're well into territory where you're losing more votes than you are gaining.

hello waiguoren,

there is a school of thought that "tiny minority groups" are Americans also, and thusly are covered in the 14th Amendment.

that being said, i'd say this election doesn't seem to be about gay rights...or transrights...or BLM...and its not about tamping down American anxiety regarding "islamofacism".

for the time being, it doesn't seem to be about DACA, either. or a woman's right to choose.

some Democrats (Butttigieg, Castro, Warren) want to decriminalize illegal border crossings - i think that'll be a problem for any of the 3 should they advance, so there's that.

*muses*

its mostly about expanding the role of government via making healthcare more accessible along with varying proposals to make college more affordable.

these are broad, a-rising-tide-lifts-all-boats sorta proposals. not really identity politics per se, as far as ethnicity or sexual orientation goes.

- IGIT

Or ya know, abide by the rules of biology, and don't spend a dime catering to transgender convicts. I can think of about an infinite number of things where money could be better spent than a trans only correctional facility.

I disagree with this though. I sympathize with the compassion many people feel towards these individuals and want to do what I can to help but without posing risk to others.

The numbers are so few that I bet it would be easy to find an existing buliding or system for this problem.

hello waiguoren,

there is a school of thought that "tiny minority groups" are Americans also, and thusly are covered in the 14th Amendment.

that being said, i'd say this election doesn't seem to be about gay rights...or transrights...or BLM...and its not about tamping down American anxiety regarding "islamofacism".

for the time being, it doesn't seem to be about DACA, either. or a woman's right to choose.

some Democrats (Butttigieg, Castro, Warren) want to decriminalize illegal border crossings - i think that'll be a problem for any of the 3 should they advance, so there's that.

*muses*

its mostly about expanding the role of government via making healthcare more accessible along with varying proposals to make college more affordable.

these are broad, a-rising-tide-lifts-all-boats sorta proposals. not really identity politics per se, as far as ethnicity or sexual orientation goes.

- IGIT
I quoted you to notify you of Biden's idiotic and reckless policy statement mentioned in the OP, Mr. Ig. Allowing males into the female prison population is politically idiotic in addition to being morally wrong. Mr Biden will lose to Mr Trump if he makes it that far. On this I am confident.

Last edited:
I disagree with this though. I sympathize with the compassion many people feel towards these individuals and want to do what I can to help but without posing risk to others.

The numbers are so few that I bet it would be easy to find an existing buliding or system for this problem.

Taking the absurdity out of special treatment for a tiny sect of convicts, let's say you build such a facility. Now, what do you think a man is gonna do when faced with the reality of serving 10-20 in a fuck you to death maximum security male facility? Go to hell, or put on a wig, and go to tranny prison?

Not to mention that complications surrounding gender would still arise. Are the M-F and F-M trannies held in the same facility, or do we build more facilities to accommodate each individual group?

What about other groups? Should we have a gay facility? Race based facilities? Or should we only cater to this one very special little group of people, because they are apparently the most special of all special snowflakes, and get to dictate the world around them including the fucking prison they go to when they commit felonies?

Good god.

And I have yet to see how it isn't a diametrically opposed affront to core culture. It's a huge nightmare and the end game is about the worst thing imaginable. That may seem petty as fuck, but I'm serious and simply won't have it. This is also hilariously true (in the US, anyway).

Bullzhit.png
I can't keep up with oppression Olympics anymore.

Let me know who medals when you get a chance.

I wish y'all would actually meet some trans people and sit down and talk with them. The fact you're so scared of them is fucking retarded.

Trans women thrown into jail with men like y'all want often leads to rape and abuse.

Do you live in a place where being openly trans is accepted?

At RJ Donovan, which is one of the largest state prisons here.. trans women are put on Special Needs Yards (SNY) and kept away from most of the gen pop. They don't get bothered much, even if other inmates don't like it. Although, some of the transgenders have boyfriends on the yard. Typically if they're the "pretty" ones, inmates actually like them lol.

If anything the state of California does a lot to accommodate trans.. they pay for their hormones, let them order from female inmate catalogs, etc.

The only reason I know this is because my gf is a teacher at the prison and has had some of trans women in her classes.

I could see it being a much bigger problem if trans women are allowed in female prisons. Where males inmates pretty much leave them alone, female inmates will probably be not so welcoming of them. I'll cause a whole slew of issues.... including a bunch of pregnancies.

Jail is supposed to be about rehabilitation. I dont see how someone who identifies as female could possibly be rehabbed in a prison full of people who identify as Male. Do any of you care about rehabilitation for your fellow person?
So, you're alright ght with making a massive loophole for many to abuse?
I don't have a position here, but making it a right would mean many men would pretend to transition in order to be around women. It's pretty obvious

Taking the absurdity out of special treatment for a tiny sect of convicts, let's say you build such a facility. Now, what do you think a man is gonna do when faced with the reality of serving 10-20 in a fuck you to death maximum security male facility? Go to hell, or put on a wig, and go to tranny prison?

Not to mention that complications surrounding gender would still arise. Are the M-F and F-M trannies held in the same facility, or do we build more facilities to accommodate each individual group?

What about other groups? Should we have a gay facility? Race based facilities? Or should we only cater to this one very special little group of people, because they are apparently the most special of all special snowflakes, and get to dictate the world around them including the fucking prison they go to when they commit felonies?

Good god.

I think you need to calm down a little bit about this. The whole system needs to be reformed when taking all of what you said into consideration. No one anywhere should get raped.

And I have yet to see how it isn't a diametrically opposed affront to core culture. It's a huge nightmare and the end game is about the worst thing imaginable. That may seem petty as fuck, but I'm serious and simply won't have it. This is also hilariously true (in the US, anyway).

Bullzhit.png

Trannies and lesbians at each other’s throats all the time. And it’s no surprise given how lesbians want to get away from men and some trannies still want to bang women and are pre op.

The policy should be based on one of safety all around. US prisons are hell holes so at the end of the day whatever absolute position one takes on trannies in prison it’s just virtue signaling.

Some trannies want to be hoes in male prison, some have converted and want to be safer in women’s. Some are a danger to women and some are in very real danger from men. It’s a mess.

Post op in female prison / pre op in male (unless they agree to chemical castration maybe), better protection and conditions for all, less prison time in sentencing, the end.

Last edited:
.... our country is in debt and has troops deployed all over the world. Why is this a priority? This shouldn’t even be on the minds of any elected official.

Do you really think they aren't actively encouraging people to get on this wagon?

I know they are.. Because if I were sentenced to more than 15 years I would identify as a woman.

wow desperate much? He don't even believe or know what he is talking about. OBGYN? You mean LGBTQ? Even the interviewer was laughing her head off. Like we need more politicians who can't think for themselves. Joe needs to retire.

I'd much prefer Trump who at least knows what he wants and stands by it.

The dotard version of Joe Biden is taking pandering to a new level, even for the Democrats. And exactly how many votes is this going to get them? This is the safe "centrist" candidate in the party according to everyone.

In the near future when we have a progressive POTUS and Congressional majority, a serial rapist can claim he identifies as a woman and he's going to held in a women's prison and have a female cellmate? That's literally what Joe is saying. A prisoner says he's a woman, he goes to a woman's prison.

I guess that's the enlightened and progressive America we've been told we need over these gun nuts and religious zealots who still go to church.

Bigger question: Did he say that transwomen should be entitled to an OBJYN at the end of that clip?

Either Joe doesnt know what a tranny is or he doesnt know what an OB does - perhaps both.

That Congressman also a total POS.

Cunningham resigned from the House on November 28, 2005, after pleading guilty to accepting at least $2.4 million in bribes, making him the most corrupt member of Congress ever if measured by the amount of bribes he admitted accepting. He pleaded guilty to federal charges of tax evasion, and conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, and wire fraud. He was sentenced to eight years and four months in prison and was ordered to pay $1.8 million in restitution.

In an editorial on November 29, the Washington Post called the Cunningham affair "the most brazen bribery conspiracy in modern congressional history". Later that day, President George W. Bush called Cunningham's actions "outrageous" at a press briefing in El Paso. He also said that Cunningham should "pay a serious price" for his crimes.[1][2][3]

So the guy got to keep 600k in known bribes?

I know he got 8 years, but he probably only served half so not a bad deal at all for him.

The dotard version of Joe Biden is taking pandering to a new level, even for the Democrats. And exactly how many votes is this going to get them? This is the safe "centrist" candidate in the party according to everyone.

In the near future when we have a progressive POTUS and Congressional majority, a serial rapist can claim he identifies as a woman and he's going to held in a women's prison and have a female cellmate? That's literally what Joe is saying. A prisoner says he's a woman, he goes to a woman's prison.

I guess that's the enlightened and progressive America we've been told we need over these gun nuts and religious zealots who still go to church.

Obscene. Just like much of this weird modern left.

lol his old brain was trying and failing to keep up with the ridiculous stuff his mouth was saying

I can't keep up with oppression Olympics anymore.

Let me know who medals when you get a chance.

Ok.

So the guy got to keep 600k in known bribes?

I know he got 8 years, but he probably only served half so not a bad deal at all for him.

Yeah, surprised he even went to prison. That's rare. He's the most corrupt of all-time by admission, definitely not outright or in reality.

Do these people ever have a deep thought?
Intersectionalism aims to fragment ALL communities.
Trannies and lesbians at each other’s throats all the time. And it’s no surprise given how lesbians want to get away from men and some trannies still want to bang women and are pre op.

The policy should be based on one of safety all around. US prisons are hell holes so at the end of the day whatever absolute position one takes on trannies in prison it’s just virtue signaling.

Some trannies want to be hoes in male prison, some have converted and want to be safer in women’s. Some are a danger to women and some are in very real danger from men. It’s a mess.

Post op in female prison / pre op in male (unless they agree to chemical castration maybe), better protection and conditions for all, less prison time in sentencing, the end.

They aren't going to fragment a god damn thing. It's like this: There is the 2,520+ year old "toxic" core culture which exclusively celebrates men, masculine aesthetics, masculine art, masculine form, masculine intimacy -- and nothing else, because anything but that would be nonsensical.

Thebes.png

SHM.png

ATG.png

BBF.png

Antinous.png

VM.jpg

DVD.jpg

MercMasc.png

AGM.png

AMG.jpg

TM1.png

TM2.png

PPC.png

GGP.png

PhysArt.png

Marz.png

Beefcake.png

BG.png

... and then everything else that was vomited up, mostly post-Stonewall. So course, core culture homos will defend former Republican politician Aaron Schock to a degree. His values have always been correct, and it has nothing to do with politics.

ASH.jpg

Back