Elections Joe Biden Is Running for 2020

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Touchy Joe is gonna announce next week. How many Democrats joined the melee now? 20?

• Former Vice President Joe Biden has hired more than a dozen Obama administration senior advisors for his 2020 campaign, sources told CNBC.
  • These people have not yet heard where the campaign will be headquartered, but they expect it will be in either Delaware or Pennsylvania.
  • Biden's campaign video will likely rollout in the coming days, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/19/biden-hires-senior-advisors-from-obama-admin-for-2020-campaign.html

Good news for Trump if he does. There’s no chance the people will elect an obvious pedophile.

fuck this guy dude he's going to ruin it for the real libs hes really just a corporate shill conservative fuck I hate these fake libs man Bernie is the only hope for this country

Well, that's one guy that can't accuse Trump of misogyny with a straight face. Or maybe he can, we'll see how much of a slimeball he really is...

Hey.. If the media ignores him rubbing that little girls tits, that means it didn't happen.

But not really.

fuck this guy dude he's going to ruin it for the real libs hes really just a corporate shill conservative fuck I hate these fake libs man Bernie is the only hope for this country
Punctuation is the only hope for your posts.

That’s Creepy...

Damn it.

Don't say that with a smile on your face, Kitty?!?!

147367.jpg

Has there ever been a dumber candidate, creepy as fuck puts him in a league we’ve never seen.

This is you :

2z17k5.jpg

Scary thing is that there's more that think like you.

This should provide vast amounts of entertainment as Trump proceeds to crush them in 2020.
Good ole creepy Joe....the memes are going to be endless.

Good god lmao... what a gimmick. El viejito is this another one of your abominations?

Its too bad. I like the slightly altered feel that a democratic president provides. That demented man hasnt a snowballs chance though. Yang I find the most interesting but I dont think he stands a chance against Donald. Ive thoroughly enjoyed the tension between Trump and two faced Trudeau however Id kind of prefer two men that worked better together at this point.

Uncle Joe man, every time I think of him I smh internally and seriously consider some wtf.

The guy who’s been isolated in the world of politics for 30 years versus the guy who’s been isolated in politics for 30 years.

Let me tell you the game. It’s to make people like you feel so weak and helpless that you put all your hope and faith in another man, as if they are your shepherd and savior. As if you are beneath them. In the end you're just selling out yourself.

The only hope for this country is for individuals to stop thinking they need another man to rescue everyone.

Oh that's good, the White House can become the new Neverland Ranch.

200.gif

Back