International Joe Biden is expected to shift back to a more "conventional" US stance and re-engage with Iran

Yeah people dying is hilarious.
That's why people like you are seen as sociopath worldwide, and that's why you lost, again.
Did you laugh when 9/11 happened too ?

I’m laughing at you goofball.

Don’t bring up Syria to defend the Obama/Biden administration. Unless you want to look stupid. If so, great job.

I’m laughing at you goofball.

Don’t bring up Syria to defend the Obama/Biden administration. Unless you want to look stupid. If so, great job.

I showed you that trump bombed the middle east more than obama while you pretended he "finished the wars".
I'm not murican and know more about your foreign policy than yourself, imagine that.

Your only reaction was a stupid smiley.
Isis comes from iraq not syria, study more please.

Now gtfo you're not on my level and it's showing stop embarrassing yourself.

I showed you that trump bombed the middle east more than obama while you pretended he "finished the wars".
I'm not murican and know more about your foreign policy than yourself, imagine that.

<Dany07>

I had giant threads that detailed the Syrian conflict you complete buffoon. This is why I’m laughing at you.

Obama has blood on his hands.

Biden represents the classic establishment politicians, I don't know why anyone would expect anything different than the same US foreign policy from the last 50 years. These are the same people who lied and used media propaganda to gain public support for several wars. I expect it to worsen during this term since they have the unwavering propaganda support from Google, Facebook, Twitter and co. Hopefully the covid pandemic will keep their attention away from the Middle East but I'm not getting my hopes up.

<Dany07>

I had giant threads that detailed the Syrian conflict you complete buffoon. This is why I’m laughing at you.

Obama has blood on his hands.

Yeah sure, continue pretending that, lmao.
"I have giant threads but I don't know that trump accelerated the wars"
Fucking clown.
Every murican president has blood on his hands, every big nation president actually.
You think you discovered something revolutionary here ?

Obama gave arms and aid to factions of jihadist groups so they could help to overthrow the Syrian government. Obama allowed ISIS to flourish since the enemy or your economic rival is your friend (according to US foreign policy). These jihadists just happened to be also hostile to ISIS because they wanted to take control of the country themselves. Trump bombed ISIS but mostly Russia's assistance to the Syrian government defeated ISIS in Syria. I think someone would have to be crazy to think Trump's foreign policy was anyway near as bad as Obama's campaigns. Libya didn't have slave markets before Obama. Also I think anyone who believes that Obama actually had Bin Laden killed (conveniently in the run up to the elections) is a gullible fool.

Yeah sure, continue pretending that, lmao.
"I have giant threads but I don't know that trump accelerated the wars"
Fucking clown.
Every murican president has blood on his hands, every big nation president actually.
You think you discovered something revolutionary here ?

^^^ 400 grit

Obama gave arms and aid to factions of jihadist groups so they could help to overthrow the Syrian government. Obama allowed ISIS to flourish since the enemy or your economic rival is your friend (according to US foreign policy). These jihadists just happened to be also hostile to ISIS because they wanted to take control of the country themselves. Trump bombed ISIS but mostly Russia's assistance to the Syrian government defeated ISIS in Syria. I think someone would have to be crazy to think Trump's foreign policy was anyway near as bad as Obama's campaigns. Libya didn't have slave markets before Obama. Also I think anyone who believes that Obama actually had Bin Laden killed (conveniently in the run up to the elections) is a gullible fool.

Lmao you got me with the Ben Laden hoax.
I mean obama or trump you're selling massive numbers of weapons to saudi arabia, they're the principal cause of terrorism in the region, so great to deflect, but obama trump or biden, it's business as usual, you'll still sell these weapons and terrorists will still use them.
The root of isis is the iraqi invasion, all the leaders were baas operative.
And all your country supported this invasion, specifically the bush administration.

Good for Iran, happy for them.

Lmao you got me with the Ben Laden hoax.
I mean obama or trump you're selling massive numbers of weapons to saudi arabia, they're the principal cause of terrorism in the region, so great to deflect, but obama trump or biden, it's business as usual, you'll still sell these weapons and terrorists will still use them.
The root of isis is the iraqi invasion, all the leaders were baas operative.
And all your country supported this invasion, specifically the bush administration.
There's no way in hell he conveniently killed Bin Laden right before the election lol. Hunting him for years and can't find him then suddenly he reappears right before the election. It's absolutely ridiculous for someone to believe that. He had already been dead for years. Iran claimed they had evidence that he died of an illness years before. That's much more plausible than USA finding him right before the election and burying him at sea to remove the necessity of proof.
Agree with your other points. Trump was not anywhere near as bad as Obama but he still followed the typical US foreign policy, selling and donating arms to questionable factions and offering unwavering support to Israel while also continuing to create unnecessary tensions with the likes of Iran, China and Russia.

But how can he start war with Iran if he's establishing a working dialog with them?

:mad::mad::mad:

Hasn’t even been sworn in and there needs to be and Unhinged Biden Condition Mega thread started.

Obama is a major reason blacks are being enslaved in Libya right now.

Good. I have hopes that he ends the sanctions and gets the Iran Deal going again. These sanctions are killing their citizens, destabilizing the region, and may lead to them creating a nuclear arsenal to prevent western aggression as we see with North Korea. The Iran Deal was one of if not the best things to come out of the Obama administration.

And people wonder why some of them hate the US.

Now do under Obama
Obama's foreign policy was largely horrible, like any neoliberal/conservative before him, however the Iran Deal was one of the best things he did. Trump attempting to make peace with N. Korea whilst throwing out the Iran Deal made absolutely no sense. Not to mention he said Obama would start a war with Iran but Trump was the one who destabilized relations and almost started a war with them.

Back