Joe Biden calls game developers "little creeps" who make titles that "teach you how to kill"

my girlfriend insists her boys only play the Xbox so many hours a week. In and if itself I don't think there's a problem with limiting their time playing games. What baffles me is that television is fine, though. Like, "Ok, Xbox time is up", so now he just watches wrestling for 3 hours.

Well I was going to disagree with you but yea if she just lets them watch tv for hours instead of playing games there's no point. I plan to limit my son but it will be from TV period. I'll be forcing him to go outside for a bit or stay inside and study you choose.

Hard for me to write that off as him just referencing the people at that table. He can fuck right off with his misleading and out of touch rhetoric.

Hey Joe,
<3>
Sincerely, a game developer

Well I was going to disagree with you but yea if she just lets them watch tv for hours instead of playing games there's no point. I plan to limit my son but it will be from TV period. I'll be forcing him to go outside for a bit or stay inside and study you choose.

Yeah, that's the way I look at it. X amount of time, but you choose what to do with it.

He's right. All the soldiers that come home from war talk about all the 360 no-scopes the enemy is doing.

not surprising he doesn't like video games, more of a hands on kinda guy

Joe has clearly never played House Party then.

Democrats, please nominate him.

Pppllleeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

Biden the type of dude to secretly marvel Ancestor's Legacy when the wife goes to sleep

I wouldn't mind if he kept commenting on it. Wouldn't be surprised if we got a soundbite of him wanting to ban "Night Trap" from retailers.
I think he would’ve liked that game actually.

hes not entirely wrong.....but someone should advise him that he should never ever ...under any circumstances......use the words creep or creepy

This is a generational gap non-issue. Similar to how people once viewed music to be overtly influential on ones morality. We shouldnt expect someone viewed as a blue collar worker born in 1942 to understand video games and its industry. Though he wasnt far off on describing the economic impact of larger game studios.

3A1Z.gif

pot_calling_the_kettle_black_t_shirt-rd35fdb72b599405f8fd7e60b3cc37846_k2gr0_307.jpg
Sad thing is thats not even the only clip of him doing creep shit

This is a generational gap non-issue. Similar to how people once viewed music to be overtly influential on ones morality. We shouldnt expect someone viewed as a blue collar worker born in 1942 to understand video games and its industry. Though he wasnt far off on describing the economic impact of larger game studios.
We should if they are planning to be pres

Killing isn't all that hard, getting rid of the body on the other hand...

Why doesn't he pick on the drug dealers who are giving everyone permanent brain damage where they end up killing their old lady landlord, shooting cops dead, then burning 7 houses down?

He does remember that people used to get burnt as witches right? Video games werent to blame for that. Some people are just shitty and condemn people that dont think like them.

Back