Joe Biden calls game developers "little creeps" who make titles that "teach you how to kill"

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by Madmick, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Madmick Zugzwang Staff Member Senior Moderator

This is a War Room thread I figured better suited for the VG.

Joe Biden calls game developers "little creeps" who make titles that "teach you how to kill"

It's funny how larger political agendas warp the zeitgeist. I remember when it was the Republicans who banged this stupid drum. Then, suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, Democrats decided the videogame industry was evil. I noticed this was around the time that whore Zoe Quinn pushed her #GamerGate hoax. The world flip-flopped, and somehow I find an (rumored) EA Executive to be the more sympathetic figure in a news story. This is an actuality I would have previously considered unfathomable. If you put Hitler, Stalin, and an EA Executive in a room, but gave me just two bullets...I'd shoot the EA Executive twice.

Bravo, Biden. Now go fuck yourself.

2. GtehMVP Black Belt

3. hillelslovak87 Titanium Belt

Joe's such a creepy fucker, isn't he? If he was a construction worker, catcalling a woman, he'd be like "Hey baby, I wanna buttfuck you then your mom, and your sister? How old is s- psyche!! Don't care!!"

And even the other workers are like WTF.

4. fijuviju Blue Belt

Warmonger cries about killing? I guess he doesnt like any kind of competition.

5. Robocok Black Belt

I'm not surprised that I can't find the video of him groping different women and girls. YouTube and Google will suppress it and protect him.

6. TheWorm Silver Belt

Creepy Uncle Joe calling game developers creeps.

I can’t believe this senile old fart is like the front runner.

7. The Clark Blue Belt

I remember Joe Lieberman trying to ban violent games 25 years ago. A decade later, Hillary was on a similar track. It's not really new.

8. PlayswellwithLawnDarts Banned Banned

As opposed to a big Creep that can’t keep his fucking hands to himself. Way to alienate the youth vote Dumbass.

9. KidBaize ...

LOL. Excuse the dumb question because I don't usually play EA games but why do people hate them so much?

10. blaseblah Steel Belt

I don't understand why the Democratic establishment keeps pushing this dude. Completely out of touch.

11. Bob Gray Deadlights Belt Platinum Member

It's not just politicians. Lots of adults in general have a warped view of video games and the industry. It's mostly out of ignorance and stereotypes. Like, my girlfriend insists her boys only play the Xbox so many hours a week. In and if itself I don't think there's a problem with limiting their time playing games. What baffles me is that television is fine, though. Like, "Ok, Xbox time is up", so now he just watches wrestling for 3 hours.

I'm winning her over, though. Slowly, but surely. The angle that games are actually interactive and recquire active thinking, planning, reaction, strategy, etc as opposed to being purely observational is convincing her. But she still has that intrinsic bias that video games have an insidious influence. Which certainly they can, but my point is they're much better than television.

12. rob mafia Red Belt

this is coming from the lawyer who said that when a home invasion happens, all we need to do is stand on our balconies and shoot a double-barreled shotgun into the sky.

unlike children, biden hasn't had a grasp of law (his advice isn't just terrible, it's generally illegal), guns, video games, pools, or etc in... ever? ie: biden's being biden. he's a clueless fuck, same as ever.

not just vidya, obviously. the pmrc nonsense preceded this shit.

13. sissypunch Hot for Hillary.

No need to bring Bill Clinton into this bro.

<28>

14. PlayswellwithLawnDarts Banned Banned

I don’t believe Biden has picked a running mate yet. Let’s wait and see

15. TribalDrumz Red Belt

I'm a believer that the MATRIX shootout inspired the Columbine shooters .

Grand Theft Auto and stuff no so much.

16. Damage ~~~~~~~~~~~

old, out of touch grandpa giving his nuclear take on videogame developement
    <Fedor23>

17. Bob Gray Deadlights Belt Platinum Member

Wouldn't surprise me at all if that's true. At the same time I'd still bet they'd have shot up something for some reason.

18. sportkillergreg Brown Belt

These kids with their shoot em up video games. They need to spend some good quality time with their parents around the record player or why don’t they hang out with their friends out at the soda shoppe? That’d be better than playing this violent stuff coming out of Tinseltown.

19. TribalDrumz Red Belt

They called themselves "trench coat mafia" so the Trench coat shootout scene certainly didn't help. .the guy had a huge Matrix poster on his wall also~ yikes.

He also wrote shit like " Free yourself of the matrix"

20. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

I wouldn't mind if he kept commenting on it. Wouldn't be surprised if we got a soundbite of him wanting to ban "Night Trap" from retailers.