Rumored Joe “Stoned Ape” Rogan To Call UFC 252?

I like Rogan, but I’ve also rarely had a problem with the commentating. Sometimes it’s bias.

I’ll be the first to admit I’m nostalgic, and to each their own for sure. Never had to outright mute anyone, but would be cool if they brought in more ex-fighters...or even some past announcers.

Superfoot and Jim Brown reunited would be mind-blowing...but I’d settle for Eddie Bravo and the New York Badass, or maybe a female perspective from Gina or Ronda.

Youre a seasoned fan but you prefer rogan over anik or the new goldie that sounds liek goldberg but is less stupid....

You know rogans a bad commentator right?

Rogan is the best the UFC has imo and the new Goldie just doesn't compare, no offence to him, he seems like a nice guy but the excitement/rapport nowadays pales in comparison to what once was.

Plus hearing him during the fights, to me, is like having a fun older friend around, odd as that may sound. He’s not always perfect, but he’s got experience and knowledge to back up his views and knows how to have a good time.

I hope, I love Rogan. I don’t care what anyone says, he’s the best. Yes, biased sometimes, but it is what it is

{<redford}

Dude you act like seasoned fans arent idiots too.

<[analyzed}>

You think liking Rogan as a commentator, opposed to someone else, makes you stupid? Yet, you think you’re smart?

<{outtahere}>

LMFAO his face....
Please my Bros ... Fix Hoe Hogan.

5QbB.gif

“No he is not punching himself out Conner is getting mauled”
...Joe Rogans ok

<mma4>

If you listen to Rogan for long enough and you still like him, yes, that makes you stupid.

<209Bitch>

Listen to yourself, thinking your opinion is a fact.

<20>

Sounds like you don’t like play-by-play commentators but really enjoy the colour commentators lol

I miss Goldie too

Now that you mention it...lol. Joe doesn’t seem to get as hyped without him there regularly, he’s getting older I suppose, but at times when he’s calling with Cormier I get the old vibes.

I think it's still in his contract to do US PPVs. Joe will be there. I like having Joe do 8-10 shows a year. Not enough to be annoying and just little enough that you start to miss him a tiny bit.

On the other hand, you guys saying you missed Goldie obviously don't watch Bellator. He's still there and still as generic as ever in my opinion. Just a hype man through and through.

<seedat>

Well said, and a good reminder about Bellator, more motivation to make the time to watch. Can’t keep a good man down.

upload_2020-8-12_0-8-9.jpeg

Hate hate hate
Cry cry cry
Wa wa wa

Am I doing it right?

Miserable fucking cunts

Soooo, you haven’t heard if he’s announcing?

<WhatIsThis>

Joe will be there unless he gets struck with the rona.

If liking Rogan to be there makes the person stupid then well g'day mate.

<RomeroSalute>

Stoned Ape? How about plain idiot?

giphy.gif

It’s going to be awful. He will no doubt proclaim the winner of Stipe vs DC as the GOAT heavyweight. He will also be licking O’Malley’s balls should he win.

<WellThere>

Afraid I’m loosing hope...no sign of Joe at the weigh-ins.

Jon confirmed he’s going to be calling:

Bisping confirmed he’s not:

I’ve checked the Dominator’s feed, Irish Dragon’s, John Gooden’s, Brendan Fitzgerald’s (no mention of calling but he was at the presser).

Anyone working at the Apex, with some inside sources, or better social media sleuthing who can confirm Rogan isn’t attending?

<DCrying>

Dana confirmed that Rogan is calling the fight during his interview with Akamoto. Also DC said on Mondays podcast that it's going to be Rogan, Anik, Cruz.

While Paul Felder is doing his best, and Bisping can be entertaining at times, there’s others like Jon Anik and Brendan Fitzgerald that are almost difficult to listen to as a seasoned fan.

I still haven’t gotten over loosing Goldie but not having Joe around either is getting tough...will the Just Bleed Gods bless us with Rogan on the mic for 252? Has he mentioned it anywhere?

Unsure but was thinking this could be footage from his travels en route to Vegas...

<EdgyBrah>

He is in bellator. So not like you can't see his Michael Jordan esque commentating skills

Afraid I’m loosing hope...no sign of Joe at the weigh-ins.

Jon confirmed he’s going to be calling:

Bisping confirmed he’s not:

I’ve checked the Dominator’s feed, Irish Dragon’s, John Gooden’s, Brendan Fitzgerald’s (no mention of calling but he was at the presser).

Anyone working at the Apex, with some inside sources, or better social media sleuthing who can confirm Rogan isn’t attending?

<DCrying>

It's Rogan, Anik, Cruz

I hope, I love Rogan. I don’t care what anyone says, he’s the best. Yes, biased sometimes, but it is what it is
Exactly. Is Rogan perfect? Nope. Does he bring a feeling to a fight that makes it feel big? Fuck yes

When you got roggies at the booth you know the cards got some heat on it.

I find it funny literally every single commentator gets shit on by people here for something.

Anik: robot
Florian: Battle bots boi
Hardy: argues with refs
Cruz: autistic underhooks
DC: black rogan
Felder: acts like a judge

Only commentator that never got hate was Stann. He was fucking good on the mic.

Let's be real. Rogan/DC have great chemistry and make some of the lackluster fights fun. Watching them geek out over exciting moments is good and gets the hype going.

yeah Rogan will definitely be there for the Heavyweight title match and to biasly cheer on DC

Youre a seasoned fan but you prefer rogan over anik or the new goldie that sounds liek goldberg but is less stupid....

You know rogans a bad commentator right?

Why is Rogan bad? I know it’s popular to shit on him here but never really understood why

Figured he might’ve mentioned something about it by this point, considering he seems to be on friendly terms with Cormier and the heavyweight title is on the line, but maybe I‘m overthinking it...

<DCrying>

<36>

<Goldie11>
Joe commentated Brendan Schaub getting TKO’d by Travis Browne

He will be there to commentate cheer on his buddy DC

Wtf was he doing in that video. Has he completely lost his shit or what?

Back