Jock Strap Question

ricky_digitalis

White Belt
Reaction score
I need to get another athletic cup and am not sure if I should go with the Shock Doctor or Nutty Buddy. I know that a lot of people really like the Shock Doctor products, but does anyone have a Nutty Buddy and like it/not like it?

There's a pretty good thread on the Nutty Buddy floating around here, you should definitely find it. I tried a regular cup in compression shorts with a pouch and couldn't stand it. I have the NB now and I really like it. The only down side I can find to this, is that because it's not padded on the edges, there's a sensitive spot on the inside of your groin that the NB can dig into. However, that could be due to my figure. Other than that, the NB is 100 times better than the regular cup I used to have.

NB has money back guarentee, so buy it, put it on in the house, lay on it, wrestle with your girlfriend a little, see how you like it. You don't have anything to lose, and I really can't imagine somebody trying it out, then deciding they'd rather go with a normal cup.

I know you didn't mention it in your choices, but I own both of those and others and I have to say that the twins steel cup in a regular sling style jock is by far my most comfortable choice.

Back