News Alexa Grasso vs. Joanne Wood rebooked for UFC Fight Night, Mar. 26th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hope my baby can win.
134_Alexa_Grasso.jpg

At this point giving the edge to Grasso because she's been more consistent and shown improvement in her range of skills.

Calderwood's more a question mark. She's yet to show great leaps since moving to the US to train. Maybe she'll show them here. If she can turn it into a brawl it could benefit her.

Grasso appears to have developed the poise to handle what's thrown her way. Since moving to 125 she has added more power, and in her last fight looked strong in the clinch against Barber.

I've got Grasso.

Calderwood is a long fighter, and she's skilled. But she's slow, both in terms of actual physical speed and in terms of her preferred fight pacing. I see her as a gatekeeper rather than a contender. The girls she beats for the most part don't really belong in the UFC. The girls who beat her for the most part do.

Grasso is faster, and her boxing has really been coming along. I think her footwork is better than Calderwood's. Calderwood is a big step up for her in terms of experience, but the girls Grasso struggles with are wrestlers.

Grasso just seems hungrier at this point in their careers. I think Alexa will apply the pressure and secure the win. The closer Calderwood gets to a title shot, the more timidly and take-no-chances she fights. She'll back up and try to counterstrike Grasso and get lit up repeatedly.

Jarl

I really enjoy Grassos style. Been rooting for her since day 1 in the UFC. She's Fun to watch. I think if she became more well rounded with her ground game and then mixxed it up with her striking, she'd be a force of a nature. Maybe throw in some clinch work against the fence

I like both of them.
But i voted wrong, i wanted to vote for Calderwood.
Damn let me change my vote brother
45f2f4370fb1eb7934afcaf48fd7c918.gif

Back