News Alexa Grasso vs. Joanne Wood rebooked for UFC Fight Night, Mar. 26th

Who wins?

• Total voters
... I can't decide lol?

War both of them!!!1 :D

158534.jpg

You created this gif? Lol, I guess I should say thanks. XD

Did I? I remember making a bigger size gif of it but can't remember if I made an avatar size one. It just makes me lol everytime I see it that's why I keep quoting it :D

And? And their fights are painful to sit through.

Oh no, I don't like watching Joanne Calderwood fight, that must mean I hate MMA!

No you only like mma thats 10 years old. Not any of these Ufc bs.

Literally sherdogs most annoying posters. The posters who post on a Ufc forum for the sole purpose of telling everyone how much it sucks.

No you only like mma thats 10 years old. Not any of these Ufc bs.

Literally sherdogs most annoying posters. The posters who post on a Ufc forum for the sole purpose of telling everyone how much it sucks.
What the fuck are you talking about? LOL you're mixing me up with someone else

And?

They are both fun fighters. Why do you always have to be such a hater? It's pretty sad dude.

Go find a sport you actually like and watch that instead. We don't need your negativity.

And? And their fights are painful to sit through.

Oh no, I don't like watching Joanne Calderwood fight, that must mean I hate MMA!

I love you guys, haha! Seeing you two always going at back and forth on these threads always makes me lol <45>

It's just all fun and good. Peace bros!

Grasso looks more comfortable at 125.

Jo Jo is a bit more of a brawler, whereas Grasso is a more traditional boxing-based striker who throws straight punches. The latter wins in this matchup.

Back