Joanna's striking his miles ahead of Ronda's

Joanna came from a striking world.

Ronda came from a grappling world.

Why would anyone expect Ronda's striking to be better than Joanna's?

I know this will be shocking to you but Ronda's grappling is better than Joanna's.

Both are good at what they do.

Annnd this pointless thread is utterly decimated.

wel Joanna was fighting at 125 right? she had a choice drop to 115 or move up to 135.

After she makes some money she can always go up to strike with Ronda. She just has to say something about Ronda's family and Ronda will brawl.

Joanna is a legit striker Ronda looks awkward and amateur standing

Joanna came from a striking world.

Ronda came from a grappling world.

Why would anyone expect Ronda's striking to be better than Joanna's?

I know this will be shocking to you but Ronda's grappling is better than Joanna's.

Both are good at what they do.

:icon_ideaTHE END

wel Joanna was fighting at 125 right? she had a choice drop to 115 or move up to 135.

After she makes some money she can always go up to strike with Ronda. She just has to say something about Ronda's family and Ronda will brawl.

Bethe didn't say anything about Ronda dad

No shit Sherlock.

Are you also going to tell us water is wet?
The problem is that we're told that Ronda can drop boxing champions in sparring. You can't make a bunch of utterly bullshit claims then get mad when people point out that Ronda is actually bad at striking.

Ronda has power and is pretty fearless so she puts a lot of pressure on. There aren't any good strikers for her to face that can punish her for her over-commitments though. Apart from Ronda's judo I don't know the last time I was happy with a technical display in that division.

Joanna's striking his world class. Amazing use of distance.

Ronda's is tapping a+b as fast as possible on the keypad. She brawled today. you guys impressed by that?

and Ronda's ground game is light years ahead of Joanna's

Ronnda is ducking jj.
She is afraid to lose weight

No its not. Ronda has more power at 135 than JJ at 115, and although isn't as technical can finish girls faster. Ronda's striking is incredible now compared to where it used to be. I'd almost be more scared of her standing than on the ground.

captain-obvious+(1).jpg

Lol at all those fools agreeing but saying Ronda's grappling is miles ahead of Joanna. Joanna has near perfect takedown defense while Ronda gets tagged when she bullrushes. Too bad none of her opponents have OHKO power.

hey where you at TS?

Bethe didn't say anything about Ronda dad

Ronda hears what Ronda wants to hear.

With Ronda Rousey facts dont matter.

#mmaGOAT #mmaTYSON #mmaALI #1Athlete

#bronzeMedalist

Well obviously it is. Joanna is a multiple time champion kickboxer and ronda just recently started learning.

Her technique certainly is, her power however definitely is not.
Then again, Ronda's grappling is waaaaaaaaay better than Joanna's. More so than how much better JJ's striking is in comparison.

lol funny that ppl use the argument that Ronda beats Joanna, well yeah they're two weight classes away (UFC is missing women's flyweight). No one is calling for TJ vs RDA fight lol

you can still compare their striking technique.

as for the power debate, heavier fighters usually possess heavier hands. is normal

Obvious statement is obvious. Each woman has been training their respective discipline for years. Where the one is awesome, the other is a bit weak. Just how it is.

Back