Joanna's striking his miles ahead of Ronda's

FollowTheReap3r

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Joanna's striking his world class. Amazing use of distance.

Ronda's is tapping a+b as fast as possible on the keypad. She brawled today. you guys impressed by that?

No one is doubting that. But Ronda has real power, unlike 99% of WMMA. She makes up for her lack of technique with raw power.

Ronda's is tapping a+b as fast as possible on the keypad. She brawled today. you guys impressed by that?

Joanna came from a striking world.

Ronda came from a grappling world.

Why would anyone expect Ronda's striking to be better than Joanna's?

I know this will be shocking to you but Ronda's grappling is better than Joanna's.

Both are good at what they do.

Last edited:
Ronda's striking is shit, but she does have power I mean her shoulders should suggest that there is potential for her to have serious punching power.

Its almost like Joanna has a background in striking before MMA and Ronda doesn't.

Yup. For sure. And Ronda's aggression and grappling is miles ahead of Joanna Champion.

Two amazing Just Bleed Goddesses. I love them both.

No shit Sherlock.

Are you also going to tell us water is wet?

Duh.

JJ is a 6x Muay Thai champion. Of course her striking is world class.

Rousey's only been working on her striking for 4 years. It's good for how long she's been doing it.

However, Rousey has legit KO power. JJ... not so much.

jesus christ..this guys been shitting on ronda all night..maybe she refused an autograph to him or something.

Cry more TS, when you aren't trying to fighter bash Ronda on other threads you do this shit..

Ronda would break JoJed in half, and JoJed knows it

I know this thread was meant to be jab at Ronda. Ronda could have taken it to the ground at several moments and didn't.

Against someone that is a threat to Ronda will have her trying to take it to the ground as fast as possible. Ronda's being able to swat is going to make Ronda harder to beat.

Ronda seems to be working on striking that complements her Judo. If Ronda had gone for a throw a likely counter to it would have resulted in an opening for a knee or a fist. Ronda is doing alright.

Cry more TS, when you aren't trying to fighter bash Ronda on other threads you do this shit..

Ronda would break JoJed in half, and JoJed knows it

Huge fan of both women and this is 100% accurate. Joanna Champion has been taken down before by women with far less stellar grappling. Even at the same weight she would barely last two minutes when Ronda got a hold of her.

Bethe was out on her feet from a one two combo from Ronda (a good 5 seconds before the fight stopped). She throws with power. Some of the shots she tried to throw showed her to be lacking co-ordination though

Joanna could not finish all of her opponents with her grappling. Ronda CAN beat all of her opponents with her striking.

Back