Media Joanna wants to fight Esparza in a #1 contender bout

Can’t wait to see Joanna Instagram back in the octagon, my fav wmma fighter. She’s gonna sprawl and brawl on Esparzas ass.

LOL. She got dusted twice by Rose and then loses to Weili, who just got starched by Rose.

Doesn't have one elite win since then, Waterson/Torres are low-quality wins. She needs at least 2 or 3 top wins before she gets another shot.

Carla on the other hand has a 5 fight win streak with wins over the number 3 and 4. She is the next in line for a TS, no need for a title eliminator.
Beat #3, #4, #9, #10, #12 with the longest active win streak in the division. She deserves the next shot, Joanna by comparison is coming off of a loss with her last win being 2 years ago.

She don't want to fight.

Should've stayed active if she want a no.1 spot. I mean she just was removed from the rankings and now she reappears, tweeting about negotiations with Mick Maynard and going live with Ariel. Yeah I'm sorry but you lost your spot. The Weilli fight was a war, and she deserved rest. But Weilli stayed active and she fought since and already have another fight coming. She should fight someone lower ranked. Carla earned her spot.

Bullshit.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk fought a highly-disputed decision against Wieli Zhang, a candidate for Fight-of-the-Year.

Wieli Zhang beat Tatiana Suarez and Jessica Andrade, both of whom beat Rose.

If Wieli Zhang beats Rose, then a rematch with Joanna Jedrzejczyk is the absolute best, most exciting fight possible in the division.

It's not even debatable.
Tatiana has never fought Joana. Also, Carla deserves the title shot on merit while Joana needs to win a fight to even be considered for a contender bout.

Nah give Carla the title shot and make Joanna fight Marina for a Ts

Is Joanna even qualified?
She's not even a ranked fighter.

Esparza desperately needs this bout, there’s no telling what she might do.

EUhdp-iU8AEIvk8.jpg

Lol @ choosing an opponent she already beat. Esparza should get the next title shot already, Joanna should fight Marina Rodriguez for the title shot after that.
Well she is the deserved no 1 contender

Joanna would make her Taste the fucking Rainbow much worse than the first time.

eskittles.gif

Back