Media Joanna wants to fight Esparza in a #1 contender bout

Lol @ choosing an opponent she already beat. Esparza should get the next title shot already, Joanna should fight Marina Rodriguez for the title shot after that.
I am a huge JJ fan but I agree with you 100 percent. Esparza has taken the long road back and deserves her shot. Dern doesn’t have the stand up yet but Rodriguez is absolutely the best possible fight and Rodriguez has even called JJ out.

I am a huge JJ fan but I agree with you 100 percent. Esparza has taken the long road back and deserves her shot. Dern doesn’t have the stand up yet but Rodriguez is absolutely the best possible fight and Rodriguez has even called JJ out.
Joanna should definitely fight Rodriguez. That's the fight to make if she wants to prove she's still a top contender and earn her way back to the title picture.

I was replying to TheHitMan, who said Weili beat Tatiana. Pay attention.

You literally quoted me. That’s kinda how I got the notification. If you fucked up you could have just apologized. I’d have more respect for that.

This is actually a very interesting rematch.

Their first fight was a total blow-out.

But now Carla is on a 5-fight win streak, but Joanna is 2-5 in her last 7 fights which includes her last fight that was against Weili, which was the WMMA fight of the year 2020.

And although Carla has been very active, Joanna hasn't been. She has 19 months of ring rust.

So, I'd say this is certainly worthy of being a Fight Night main event, or on the main card of a PPV.

This is NOT the hill to die on. I've been in here alot and haven't seen any racism on Weili. I've seen people shitting on the undeserved rematch. And you declaring yourself as a huge Weili fan immediately takes any credibility you have on the subject. If you want to talk about facts, pull up the threads you're talking about.

C'mon man. This is NOT the hill to die on. I'd fall back and just take the L on this one.

Yeah he doesn't know how to do that.

Just ignore the guy. That's what I did.

100% from me as well.

I'm not American and I always vote progressive. That being said, you're a snowflake.

You know communism isn't a race, don't you?

The guy is a douche. All he does is try to start fights and act like the victim.

Mistaking Suarez for Tecia Torres and calling other people retards smdh
9iL2.gif

"I want the winner of Rose/Weili. "

This entitled woman simply expects EVERY fight of hers to be a title-shot.
Utterly ridiculous.

4 of her last 6 fights have been TITLE fights (at 2 different weight classes), and she has Lost them all!! 0-4 on her last 4 title fights, so why the f**k should she get yet another title shot? She should be ACTIVE and win at least 2 non-title fights in dominating fashion. I like watching her fight, but in the past 2 YEARS she has had one fight (March 2020 vs Zeili), that is all. Which...she lost.

So she thinks she can take almost 2 years off.....and come right back in and get yet another title shot. Forget that. Go do some solid work, beat 2 girls convincingly and remind us that you can actually win a fight, any fight.
She mentioned one scenario out of many.

It's a negotiation. She shouldn't have said anything about agreeing to fight at a certain date either without even having an opponent lined up but she did.

She should have gotten the rematch with Weili and was in pre-camp for it at ATT months ago before Dana made the Weili vs Rose 2 fight yet Joanna takes the blame for Dana's decision? GTFO

Some of you people are impossible to please and nobody should ever even attempt it.

She mentioned one scenario out of many.

It's a negotiation. She shouldn't have said anything about agreeing to fight at a certain date either without even having an opponent lined up but she did.

She should have gotten the rematch with Weili and was in pre-camp for it at ATT months ago before Dana made the Weili vs Rose 2 fight yet Joanna takes the blame for Dana's decision? GTFO

Some of you people are impossible to please and nobody should ever even attempt it.
She's trying to handpick the most favorable stylistic match-up for her to get a title shot she doesn't deserve. Once again, she should fight Rodriguez if she has the stones.

JJ trying to cut the line. I think Esparza should be up next.

Save the reductionism for politics.

??

LOL, breh. We get it, you're a fan, but this is ridiculous.

There is 0 reason why Joana deserves a title eliminator fight. She lost 4 times to elite fighters in championship bouts, won twice against mediocre competition.

Meanwhile Carla is on a 5 fight win streak with wins over the number 3 and 4 fighters who themselves have looked impressive, and she hasn't even gotten a sniff of a title fight yet. This is a no-brainer: Carla is next up. Joana needs a win over someone like Dern before she's even in contention.

Joanna on the MMAhour was asked if she would fight Rodriguez as that's the fight most people wants to see, but she has her eyes set on Esparza in a #1 contender bout.

"I don't want stupid fight like Dern or Rodriguez. I want the winner of Rose/Weili. If not, i can fight Carla for the next titleshot. If she wants we can do it, but it won't be good for her."

MMAhour is live now.

If a boogeywoman exists, it’s in the mind of Carla after the absolute beat down JJ put on her. If ever there was a fighter that looked fearful before a fight, it was Carla in that one.

??

LOL, breh. We get it, you're a fan, but this is ridiculous.

There is 0 reason why Joana deserves a title eliminator fight. She lost 4 times to elite fighters in championship bouts, won twice against mediocre competition.

Meanwhile Carla is on a 5 fight win streak with wins over the number 3 and 4 fighters who themselves have looked impressive, and she hasn't even gotten a sniff of a title fight yet. This is a no-brainer: Carla is next up. Joana needs a win over someone like Dern before she's even in contention.
You sound worried for Carla and you should be. JJ beat her like she was an amateur. If Carla is championship material, she should be able to handle JJ. By the way, the “mediocre” fighter you speak of is Carla.

You sound worried for Carla and you should be. JJ beat her like she was an amateur. If Carla is championship material, she should be able to handle JJ. By the way, the “mediocre” fighter you speak of is Carla.

By your same logic, Carla beat Rose the champ, whereas JJ lost to her twice. Doesn't that show she's championship material?

The last time your girl beat a top 5 ranked fighter was in 2017.

Speaking of which, Joana beat Carla six years ago. Talk about hanging on to the past, lmao.. Delusional fanboys..

Back