Media Joanna wants to fight Esparza in a #1 contender bout

Can you freaking read? Reread my post, retard.

I was simply asking if you believed JJ should get a title shot if Rose wins because you only addressed one scenario (i.e. if Zhang wins).
And you respond to me like that??

Buddy you have some serious anger issues. I guess its probably because your parents never loved you.

Bullshit.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk fought a highly-disputed decision against Wieli Zhang, a candidate for Fight-of-the-Year.

Wieli Zhang beat Tatiana Suarez and Jessica Andrade, both of whom beat Rose.

If Wieli Zhang beats Rose, then a rematch with Joanna Jedrzejczyk is the absolute best, most exciting fight possible in the division.

It's not even debatable.
Weili Zhang(21-2) beat Tatiana Suarez(8-0)???
<{Joewithit}>

Also you spelled Weili wrong multiple times.
<{1-17}>

I was simply asking if you believed JJ should get a title shot if Rose wins because you only addressed one scenario (i.e. if Zhang wins).
And you respond to me like that??

Buddy you have some serious anger issues. I guess its probably because your parents never loved you.
Lots of angry tough guys in this thread lol

You literally called me part the problem when I merely asked why you called everyone racist in here when I saw no racist comments. Then preceded to call me a liar when I said I wasn't aware of all the threads which Im not and again did know rose said that but that's it. You act like a complete hard ass on the internet and make a comment about what real men do? Ha! You are an angry little man and need an outlet to feel tough and I guess you found it here. Carry on big guy and keep doing what makes you happy.
Part of the problem.. Are you that thin skinned? Holy shit.

Have a nice day.

So you literally didn’t see their last fight or the numerous threads preceding it where Rose brought communism to the forefront?

I’m calling bullshit. But if you claim obliviousness, that’s your call.

I make coherent fact based debates. I haven’t even been carded once. So once again. You apparently just aren’t paying attention.
This is NOT the hill to die on. I've been in here alot and haven't seen any racism on Weili. I've seen people shitting on the undeserved rematch. And you declaring yourself as a huge Weili fan immediately takes any credibility you have on the subject. If you want to talk about facts, pull up the threads you're talking about.

C'mon man. This is NOT the hill to die on. I'd fall back and just take the L on this one.

This is NOT the hill to die on. I've been in here alot and haven't seen any racism on Weili. I've seen people shitting on the undeserved rematch. And you declaring yourself as a huge Weili fan immediately takes any credibility you have on the subject. If you want to talk about facts, pull up the threads you're talking about.

C'mon man. This is NOT the hill to die on. I'd fall back and just take the L on this one.
Yeah he doesn't know how to do that.

How am I part of the problem? I've seen non of that and I'm not a part of any of that. You are the angriest poster on here and how you haven't gotten banned in a blind rage yet is beyond me. You literally turn everything into a fight for no reason.
Just ignore the guy. That's what I did.

View attachment 887210
<{cruzshake}>
4 straight L’s in title fights, Joanna had her time in the spotlight, time to move on and quit taking on cherrypicked contenders... it’s embarrassing
Its embarassing that everyone is scared Joanna will beat the girl that she beat easy the first time
Its embarassing that Joanna cant have an easier fight after the wars she's given us

Thank her.

Thank her right now!

Make it happen... JJ will beat the brakes off Carla (again), everyone here knows it...

Bullshit.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk fought a highly-disputed decision against Wieli Zhang, a candidate for Fight-of-the-Year.

If Wieli Zhang beats Rose, then a rematch with Joanna Jedrzejczyk is the absolute best, most exciting fight possible in the division.

It's not even debatable.
Weili didn"t beat Tatiana Suarez.

You didn’t see the obvious racially motivated reaction by the crowd in Florida? Spurred on by Rose’s comments? Or the same reaction in here?

Ignorance is not a defence in a court of law. Why should it be here? It honestly makes me wonder. Is this guy playing dumb, or is he in fact racist himself? Aljo, Edwards.. I can see when patterns emerge. I try to give maximum leeway. But, at certain points I just call bullshit.

Is “hill to die on” the Sherdog phrase of the day?

I come here to share my opinions. Agree or disagree, Idgaf. When I see it with my own eyes. You’re going to have to do better than catch phrases to convince me otherwise.

When you’re wrong, you’re wrong. Prove that I’m wrong. Like I couldn’t pull up many anti-communism posts sparked by Rose? You do your own research. I know the truth.

If you haven’t seen the anti-Chinese sentiment. You’re probably part of the problem. It’s not the Cold War anymore. And blaming Weili for either Covid or communism is beyond fucked up.
I'm not American and I always vote progressive. That being said, you're a snowflake.
So you literally didn’t see their last fight or the numerous threads preceding it where Rose brought communism to the forefront?

I’m calling bullshit. But if you claim obliviousness, that’s your call.

I make coherent fact based debates. I haven’t even been carded once. So once again. You apparently just aren’t paying attention.
You know communism isn't a race, don't you?

Joanna on the MMAhour was asked if she would fight Rodriguez as that's the fight most people wants to see, but she has her eyes set on Esparza in a #1 contender bout.

"I don't want stupid fight like Dern or Rodriguez. I want the winner of Rose/Weili. If not, i can fight Carla for the next titleshot. If she wants we can do it, but it won't be good for her."

MMAhour is live now.

"I want the winner of Rose/Weili. "

This entitled woman simply expects EVERY fight of hers to be a title-shot.
Utterly ridiculous.

4 of her last 6 fights have been TITLE fights (at 2 different weight classes), and she has Lost them all!! 0-4 on her last 4 title fights, so why the f**k should she get yet another title shot? She should be ACTIVE and win at least 2 non-title fights in dominating fashion. I like watching her fight, but in the past 2 YEARS she has had one fight (March 2020 vs Zeili), that is all. Which...she lost.

So she thinks she can take almost 2 years off.....and come right back in and get yet another title shot. Forget that. Go do some solid work, beat 2 girls convincingly and remind us that you can actually win a fight, any fight.

Bullshit.

It's not even debatable.

Can you freaking read? Reread my post, retard.
Mistaking Suarez for Tecia Torres and calling other people retards smdh

Back